Seriously?!?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Seriously?!?
  • Mini Mogul

So I bought 2 workers because I was at my limit and needed more bases. Then an hour later I leveled up but I was given 0 new workers for leveling up for the first time...so if I buy workers to get more bases then its kinda pointless since ultimately it costs you 60 for each worker/base that you would have gotten free for leveling up. Does anyone know anymore about this? In TW you still get turf when you level up no matter how many extra turf you buy. Am I missing something?

• schulzie1

You get extra workers when you level up but not every level. From memory turf wars was the same

• EastCoastKing

I assume its like tw with turf limit. Say by leveling to lvl20 you get an extra worker making it 15. If you had already used tib to make your worker count 15, then when you leveled it would stay at 15 not go to 16. This is what tw is like idk about here

• TrailerTrash

I bought 3 extra workers, leveled up and still received a worker.

• Gade

EastCoastKing wrote:

I assume its like tw with turf limit. Say by leveling to lvl20 you get an extra worker making it 15. If you had already used tib to make your worker count 15, then when you leveled it would stay at 15 not go to 16. This is what tw is like idk about here

That's not how it works here or on TW. You only get an extra worker on some levels, not all, regardless of whether you've bought any

• ZOMBIE

Yea I have hit a few levels and not gotten any workers thus forcing me to buy more workers to build more.

• EastCoastKing

Gade wrote:

EastCoastKing wrote:

That's not how it works here or on TW. You only get an extra worker on some levels, not all, regardless of whether you've bought any

Are you sure that's not how it was on tw.. I'm like positive when you bought turf limit from the don it wouldn't add another one for leveling up until you got to where it was supposed to be. I may be wrong tho

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Gotta admit, I think that's a bit sucky.

• 🔥℘ཞعϮϮყ⌖ცօყ🔥

I havnt got a new turf from leveling up in a while in TW.

• Hyena

🔥℘ཞعϮϮყ⌖ცօყ🔥 wrote:

I havnt got a new turf from leveling up in a while in TW.

There was a thread in TW which showed which levels increased your turf limit. On average once you were over level 50, I think it was one turf every 3 levels...

• ᎵᖇᎲᏋᎦᎿ

Fact is guys its gonna cost too play this game, TW has similar format but you can build up quite quick without spending on here though you need too spend too get anywhere otherwise it's gonna take long long time too build up your forces and turf. Think lot of people will lose interest very fast lol it's an expensive free game 😂

Reply to this topic