The Truth Behind Scanning

ForumsGeneral Discussion › The Truth Behind Scanning
  • nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

I have uncovered the real reason nick doesn't create the 'pick up all' button for scanning. It's too important for the suggestion forum and might get deleted soon after I reveal the truth anyway so I'll give it as much exposure as I can her in the GD forum.

You see, nick is a mastermind hacker/villain and has ingeniously found a way to fund his schemes. Making money from the games is just to fuel his Red Bull addiction. Bitcoins are his true source of wealth. "What the hell do bitcoins have to do with scanning?" You ask? Simple, every time you mash your screen the game runs a complex algorithm to help him mine coins. With enough finger mashing all over the world, the combined computational power far exceed any GPU and he is able to crank out those coins faster than granny playing penny slots.

We are on to you nick. I'll take my 4,000 mob now.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

If Agents fought Mob, who would win?

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Depends on if the mob has Brens.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

Touché, to be fair, the GS version of Brens hasn't actually ever been released cause the (Tavor) isn't a fancy weapon IMO. And what's with those weak ass weapons we aren't even allowed to buy?

• ☣Alexander☣

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

Touché, to be fair, the GS version of Brens hasn't actually ever been released cause the (Tavor) isn't a fancy weapon IMO. And what's with those weak ass weapons we aren't even allowed to buy?

It would be great if they made more and better loot....And actually make it available.

• Treybo130

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

It would be great if they made more and better loot....And actually make it available.

How about "large energy drinks" to go with the "small energy drinks." The act of adding a size at all would indicate a need for multiple options.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Treybo130 wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

How about "large energy drinks" to go with the "small energy drinks." The act of adding a size at all would indicate a need for multiple options.

Hahaha. Well said

Reply to this topic