Tell us something we don't already know

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Tell us something we don't already know
  • ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

There's a local radio station that plays a contest for concert tickets every week. If you have an interesting fact that they don't know, then you could win the tickets. I like the interesting facts that always come out and everyone has at least one fact they know. So why not pull those facts out of your head (or ass) and put them in this thread. Here's one to get it rolling.
    The Male bat has either large brains or large testicles but never both!
    Ok, now you, go.

• Psych

The longest word in the English language is the scientific name for 'Titis' the largest known protein and is over 180,000 letters long!
    (Yes, is true)

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

There is an ancient number called Wau which has almost magical properties and has been worshipped my civilizations of old. YouTube it.

• 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

Statistically... 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Typing "illuminati" backwards in your browser address bar (and putting ".com" after it of course), takes you to the government's NSA website. 👀

• HarlotNightmare

No piece of square dry paper can be folded more than 7 times in half! 1, 2, 3, go!

• Natino907

In Alaska, the strip clubs are indoors because on cold days your penis penis can get stuck to metal poles if it is slightly damp... I don't know from experience I just heard from a friend...

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Natino907 wrote:

In Alaska, the strip clubs are indoors because on cold days your penis penis can get stuck to metal poles if it is slightly damp... I don't know from experience I just heard from a friend...

By the sounds of it you go to gay strip clubs ? Each to their own

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Natino907 wrote:

It may just be me and my Canadian ignorance but aren't ALL strip clubs indoors?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

Natino907 wrote:

It may just be me and my Canadian ignorance but aren't ALL strip clubs indoors?

They are now. They were origiinaly outdoors in the wild down near the gird wood fair. Then Spanky Tony ripped his dink on the pole and they decided it was too cold to continue the business outdoors. Once the buildings were in place they decided to keep it indoors year round because of the bugs.

• Treybo130

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

Natino907 wrote:

By the sounds of it you go to gay strip clubs ? Each to their own

You may not know that Natino is a lady... Maybe?

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

No Shit Qweeter! So there were outdoor clubs! I for one like my strippers focused on taking their clothes off and not swatting at bugs. Lol, Spanky Tony sounds like that kid on a Christmas Story who got dared to lick the cold steel pole and got his tongue stuck. Silly Tony!

Reply to this topic