It's getting boring again

ForumsGeneral Discussion › It's getting boring again
  • np17036548

    A few weeks/months ago, the NWS/Illuminati/See The Light war was bringing some action to this game. I wasn't active in this war, but it was fun watching it. The latest changes to the dispute system pretty much killed intercontinental warfare, so that war faded away and there's not much going on right now. Why don't we all band up against STL? They're so powerful, the issue of such a large scale war is far from settled.... It would bring some welcome spice in the game. What do you think? What a fireworks this could be!!!

  • 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

    I'm Uncle Bobby🐝 and I don't approve this message.

  • 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

    BandidoQc wrote:

    A few weeks/months ago, the NWS/Illuminati/See The Light war was bringing some action to this game. I wasn't active in this war, but it was fun watching it. The latest changes to the dispute system pretty much killed intercontinental warfare, so that war faded away and there's not much going on right now. Why don't we all band up against STL? They're so powerful, the issue of such a large scale war is far from settled.... It would bring some welcome spice in the game. What do you think? What a fireworks this could be!!!

    Who's STL ?

  • np17036548

    See The Light

  • np17036548

    Soooo I just left my synd. They're all pissing in their pants thinking See The Light could hit them because I started this thread!!! Can you believe that?

  • Yolo360

    BandidoQc wrote:

    Soooo I just left my synd. They're all pissing in their pants thinking See The Light could hit them because I started this thread!!! Can you believe that?

    Your a joke...if everyone in the game banded together we would still probably lose to stl and its allies

  • np17036548

    If I'm a joke trying to revive this game, then let it be. Wouldn't you like to see if STL could be taken down? What a fight this would be! Right now, they're so powerful nobody dares to defy them. I bet it's equally boring for them. NWS did stir up things, but then some rule change killed all that.

  • 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

    BandidoQc wrote:

    If I'm a joke trying to revive this game, then let it be. Wouldn't you like to see if STL could be taken down? What a fight this would be! Right now, they're so powerful nobody dares to defy them. I bet it's equally boring for them. NWS did stir up things, but then some rule change killed all that.

    No. What killed it was that they were evicted from the US. The dispute did change things but it didn't take NWS out of the US. But, I hear the supervillians are looking for players to dominate the world. You should hit them up.

  • Farewell!

    Band, for some this is boring. For me, and the premise of our syndicate, growing and helping others is satisfying and worth playing the game! No matter what side of the fence your on, it would certainly be agreed that a discussion within the syndicate before going rogue which could affect all in the syndicate, would have been warranted !
    I respect STL, NWS, BP and others who have grown as large as they have. Rather than tear it down, I choose to try and replicate.
    Good luck and I hope you find enjoyment in the game!

  • np17036548

    If I were to join NWS, I would be wiped out in no time. See, that's exactly my point: the overwhelming superiority of STL just kills the game dynamics. Hence the idea: band together and try to bring them to a managable threat. There are other solutions: they could agree to divide in two, not so allied synd, bringing back some balance to the game.

  • Yolo360

    StowRPh wrote:

    I respect STL, NWS, BP and others who have grown as large as they have. Rather than tear it down, I choose to try and replicate. Good luck and I hope you find enjoyment in the game!

    Aye this is my motivation to still play this game

  • nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

    BandidoQc wrote:

    If I'm a joke trying to revive this game, then let it be. Wouldn't you like to see if STL could be taken down? What a fight this would be! Right now, they're so powerful 👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 dares to defy them. I bet it's equally boring for them. NWS did stir up things, but then some rule change killed all that.

    Say wha??

    STL Happens to be full of stand up players who make the game better. No one "defies" them bc they garner tons of respect not bc they're big.

  • Treybo130

    👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

    BandidoQc wrote:

    If I'm a joke trying to revive this game, then let it be. Wouldn't you like to see if STL could be taken down? What a fight this would be! Right now, they're so powerful 👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 dares to defy them. I bet it's equally boring for them. NWS did stir up things, but then some rule change killed all that.

    Say wha??

    STL Happens to be full of stand up players who make the game better. No one "defies" them bc they garner tons of respect not bc they're big.

    Agreed. Jealousy is for bitches. Respect their game style and aspire to be a better player. Don't worry about other people.

  • 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

    You guys are so busy with your playground children's games, you are missing the real threat to the world as we know it. NWS? Wussies. BxP? Mere novices. See The Light? They can't hold a candle...

    To Anonymous.

    They will conquer all of you mere mortals!!!

    (...just as soon as the syndicate is set up and stuff. Maybe later this week. Or next week. Probably before Christmas. )

    See recruiting thread for more information.

  • 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

    🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

    You guys are so busy with your playground children's games, you are missing the real threat to the world as we know it. NWS? Wussies. BxP? Mere novices. See The Light? They can't hold a candle...

    To Anonymous.

    They will conquer all of you mere mortals!!!

    (...just as soon as the syndicate is set up and stuff. Maybe later this week. Or next week. Probably before Christmas. )

    See recruiting thread for more information.

    Ahahahahahaa. I was loving that when I read it in there. That's aren't to be trifled with.

  • np17036548

    👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote: Say wha??

    STL Happens to be full of stand up players who make the game better. No one "defies" them bc they garner tons of respect not bc they're big.

    No one defies them because of the fear to be utterly flattened. This is how they get "respect". Aren't we all the same, getting some kick out of this kind of games, building your own empire, and warring against others? Of course we are (those who aren't quit the game long ago). So "respect" comes down to who started to play this game first. They did. Good for them. My point is that by forming an overwhelming syndicate, they kill the game balance.

  • nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

    That might be true if they were out there bullying anyone smaller than them. They're not though, they don't feel threatened by any of the other Syndicates in the top with them bc there is mutual respect there.

  • 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

    I don't kno why we are back on this again. The squirrel pig Is right. 🌐Anonymous🌐 Is on the move. Some time later this week.

  • 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

    BandidoQc wrote:

    If I were to join NWS, I would be wiped out in no time. See, that's exactly my point: the overwhelming superiority of STL just kills the game dynamics. Hence the idea: band together and try to bring them to a managable threat. There are other solutions: they could agree to divide in two, not so allied synd, bringing back some balance to the game.

    We don't want you anyway 😜

  • Yoshi

    BandidoQc wrote:

    If I were to join NWS, I would be wiped out in no time. See, that's exactly my point: the overwhelming superiority of STL just kills the game dynamics. Hence the idea: band together and try to bring them to a managable threat. There are other solutions: they could agree to divide in two, not so allied synd, bringing back some balance to the game.

    You'd be wiped out, so you would be reluctant to join nws(if they wanted you). How is that any different than our reaction as a syndicate?

  • np17036548

    I don't think my proposition was a declaration of war to anybody. It was just an idea to spice up the game. Even that was too much for the frozen world of GS. I see now it falls flat, so keep farming, case closed.

  • ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

    The Ice Age is coming, the sun's zooming in.
    Meltdown expected, the wheat is growing thin.

  • 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

    I think it's time to bring back the Beer Drinkers. At least the topic on our discussions was interesting. I had a Shiner Bock this evening. Kicking it old school.

  • Treybo130

    🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

    I think it's time to bring back the Beer Drinkers. At least the topic on our discussions was interesting. I had a Shiner Bock this evening. Kicking it old school.

    I had Shock Tops Shocholate. It's like getting drunk on Halloween candy.

  • Real MF

    Wells & Young Bannana Bread Beer if you can find it.

  • шΞΛᔖΞĿ

    Ballast Point Sculpin IPA

  • Picnic Thief

    Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

    BandidoQc wrote:

    If I'm a joke trying to revive this game, then let it be. Wouldn't you like to see if STL could be taken down? What a fight this would be! Right now, they're so powerful nobody dares to defy them. I bet it's equally boring for them. NWS did stir up things, but then some rule change killed all that.

    No. What killed it was that they were evicted from the US. The dispute did change things but it didn't take NWS out of the US. But, I hear the supervillians are looking for players to dominate the world. You should hit them up.

    Lol, I love reading comments by people who clearly haven't been paying attention. Bravo 👏👏

  • ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

    Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

    I don't kno why we are back on this again. The squirrel pig Is right. 🌐Anonymous🌐 Is on the move. Some time later this week.

    We are up and operational.

  • 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

    🌐Anonymous🌐 wrote:

    Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

    I don't kno why we are back on this again. The squirrel pig Is right. 🌐Anonymous🌐 Is on the move. Some time later this week.

    We are up and operational.

    By we do you mean you?

  • ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

    👆 Every world dick-tater starts off as one guy. Keep it up! 😜

  • 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

    ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

    👆 Every world dick-tater starts off as one guy. Keep it up! 😜

    Truth!

Reply to this topic

Please login to reply to this topic
[][]

©2018 MeanFreePath LLC