What's your end game?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › What's your end game?
  • ProtectiveDaddy

You've maxed your worker limit and built all your bases.

Best upgrades and maximum income. Now all that's left is building up your agents.

But what's next?

You can't farm or tax, so what happens now............

Will you sit and just let the game roll on by, or is it now time for a campaign of destruction.......

Next stage from what I can see is that you will destroy 2 bases below worker level then travel and destroy......

That makes it a lot more of a combat game than turf wars.

Main idea is spread you bases out and destroy everyone else............who isnt on your side, so why has it turned into a turf wars love fest.

Is this game all about who's side your on.

• ❌❌℘ɑøℒø❌❌

what. go to sleep

• Mr.D-Killer

❌❌℘ɑøℒø❌❌ wrote:

what. go to sleep

haha😂😂😂

• ProtectiveDaddy

The question obviously went over your head.............

Right you've maxed out, you can't cap smaller people but say your in a war against someone else and their clan, how do you get rid of them.

You need newbies as well as the bigger players to do it, as you'll need the newbies to cap the smaller people.

• EastCoastKing

We will certainly see some mini hitlers in time haha

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

I just plan on building a big fence around Shropshire with border control in place. Thou shalt not pass

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

The question obviously went over your head.............

Right you've maxed out, you can't cap smaller people but say your in a war against someone else and their clan, how do you get rid of them.

You need newbies as well as the bigger players to do it, as you'll need the newbies to cap the smaller people.

Maybe if you used some question marks dipshit.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

I was hoping he'd have a snappy response to my stupid remark by now....😒

• Rataxes

P-Dads, turf wars love fest? Why wouldn't tw players assume their same alliances?

Their end game? To grow in all facets... be surpreme...

• ProtectiveDaddy

Matey not what I mean, everybody is going to Allaince up with same people as in turf wars, what I mean is no real conflicts kicking off yet.............I for one am looking forward to the big battles once everyone has positioned their bases accordingly, not sure how long that's going to be.......hence at the min it's Iike a Glastonbury, everyone happy on the new drug of choice, just wondering when it'll change.

• ProtectiveDaddy

I find the fog of war the most interesting thing about this game, when pete are moving bases around it makes it a little harder to spot who is improaching your bases..............so just wondered if any would make any comments in regards to the tactics they're already employing.

• ProtectiveDaddy

And what green an do you really want me to stoop down and get involved in a pre-pubestant slanging match............behave little boy..........take it your bridge is still being repaired.

• Rataxes

Are you watching the map everywhere? Maybe a thread titled 'who is your nemesis thus far'
    you may find the sparks you're after.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

It will all kick off soon, just give it a couple of weeks.
    Hopping is difficult with the time and amount of dead spots!

• 💖Swagger💖

Dunno, way too early to think about end game.

• Picnic Thief

💖Swagger💖 wrote:

Definitely.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

And what green an do you really want me to stoop down and get involved in a pre-pubestant slanging match............behave little boy..........take it your bridge is still being repaired.

You don't know me. Just like no one knows you. You assume a fucking lot. Go back and read any of your player rebuttals. ALL of them are based on assumptions you alone come up with. Im just gonna sit back and watch you continue to destroy yourself. So please, continue your posts asshat. Im waiting.

• 💖Swagger💖

🐾ყȏɠɪ🐾 wrote:

💖Swagger💖 wrote:

Definitely.

But, if you know me from TW, a trip to Alaska might be involved.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

It'll take you alot longer to hop there this time i think. How long did it take you on tw swag .

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

🐾ყȏɠɪ🐾 wrote:

💖Swagger💖 wrote:

Definitely.

And the this isn't the full game. There are going to be many updates (hopefully).

• ZRAYGO

Stranger danger

• Holy

💖Swagger💖 wrote:

🐾ყȏɠɪ🐾 wrote:

💖Swagger💖 wrote:

Definitely.

But, if you know me from TW, a trip to Alaska might be involved.

I'll race ya 😜

• Picnic Thief

ZRAYGO wrote:

Stranger danger

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Widowmaker

MAŦ ƷX YΘ wrote:

🐾ყȏɠɪ🐾 wrote:

💖Swagger💖 wrote:

Definitely.

And the this isn't the full game. There are going to be many updates (hopefully).

As they should or better with the amount of money they've made just from Havoc.

• 💖Swagger💖

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

It'll take you alot longer to hop there this time i think. How long did it take you on tw swag .

I think I spent a month hopping before I hit dead spots, then I got bored, lol.

• ⚠️🇬🇧Truce🇺🇸🤕

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

I just plan on building a big fence around Shropshire with border control in place. Thou shalt not pass

Sounds like a challenge. I might go for a drive at the weekend. 😎

• Merrÿpranxter

Widowmaker wrote:

MAŦ ƷX YΘ wrote:

🐾ყȏɠɪ🐾 wrote:

💖Swagger💖 wrote:

Definitely.

As they should or better with the amount of money they've made just from Havoc.

He's alive!

• 😇Quarantine😈

Addi. WUT up my nigga. ...... Oh wait too soon...

• Widowmaker

Sorry Addi, that was my evil twin.

• TH3copz

❌❌℘ɑøℒø❌❌ wrote:

what. go to sleep

lmfao

Reply to this topic