Problems with a bully?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Problems with a bully?
  • DUESCHEBAGS

Vinnies GOOMBAH CLUB can help. My terms are reasonable and can earn you support in the future if required

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Tell me more!

• Treybo130

Seems legit.

• ☣Alexander☣

I'm usually around, i'll join this noble cause if you want.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

Tell me more!

Is this like one of those infomercials? You know, if you wait another day or two Vinnie may throw in some free stuff, or come back with a two-for-one offer. 😜

• 👥Nobody👉👈Bobby🐝

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

Tell me more!

Is this like one of those infomercials? You know, if you wait another day or two Vinnie may throw in some free stuff, or come back with a two-for-one offer. 😜

Free shipping on all C4, but only for the next 6 hours!!

• ☣Alexander☣

ĐEATHRΩWᆰ wrote:

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

Tell me more!

"💥Also!💥
    If you call right now, we'll throw in an extra GOOMBAH CLUB. That's right❗ 2 Vinnies GOOMBAH CLUBs❗ A $40 value, yours just 19.95❗
    But only if you call the number below in the next 5 minutes!"😜

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

ĐEATHRΩWᆰ wrote:

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

Tell me more!

"💥Also!💥If you call right now, we'll throw in an extra GOOMBAH CLUB. That's right❗ 2 Vinnies GOOMBAH CLUBs❗ A $40 value, yours just 19.95❗But only if you call the number below in the next 5 minutes!"😜

Still waiting for the punch line ? 😐

• ☣Alexander☣

Ever seen an infomercial? I literally just quoted one except i pasted his club in instead. I was honestly hoping someone could come up with a good number to put in. Hence the "call the number below" part.... Y'know add a little interactivity.

• Yoshi

1800-382-5968

• Treybo130

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

911... (Don't actualy call that though)

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

That Vinnie is such a sweetie!

Reply to this topic