Warehouse drought

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Warehouse drought
  • McWolf

Anyone else not scanning many warehouses? Any advice?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I feel you

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Quite the opposite. What I have a hard time finding are Vehicle Depots.

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

Its a sign winter update is coming with holiday bonus 😜 or we get coal in our stockings this year 😢

• Gii

I wonder if loot jobs are finally coming in the holiday bonus

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I use every WH I get, which is too few. I have over 2000 DCs and zero WHs presently.
    Also few VDs.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

The true trick is to scan one time per base. Scan. Move to the next on your list. And repeat. It gives especially good results when you do it on your tier one scans. And it's fast!

• Real MF

I have a rabbits foot I rub for good luck. Also never scan at night as warehouses are tough to see in the dark..

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

The true trick is to scan one time per base. Scan. Move to the next on your list. And repeat. It gives especially good results when you do it on your tier one scans. And it's fast!

I'm with the 🐝 on this one. Same method I use and results have been consistent.

• RARE

Nobody listened to me months ago on how to find vd or warehouse more effectively. I don't even have enough bases to use all the things I have

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Rare, remind us. It had to do with building on bigger guys. But I do that and it doesn't seem to help.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

RARE wrote:

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 listened to me months ago on how to find vd or warehouse more effectively. I don't even have enough bases to use all the things I have

Sorry I must have missed that. I was indisposed. Do tell.

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

RARE wrote:

Nobody listened to me months ago on how to find vd or warehouse more effectively. I don't even have enough bases to use all the things I have

I listened an no I'm gear rich. Like u said not enough bases for all this shit lol

• Noah

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

Quite the opposite. What I have a hard time finding are Vehicle Depots.

Reply to this topic