So I'm back. Again.

ForumsGeneral Discussion › So I'm back. Again.
  • SLiNKY

    Remind me how to play this game again

  • ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

    Spend all your skill points on Health.👍

  • 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

    ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd wrote:

    Spend all your skill points on Health.👍

    And scanning... 😋

  • SLiNKY

    Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

    ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd wrote:

    Spend all your skill points on Health.👍

    And scanning... 😋

    Sounds like a genius plan. I have a fairly decent setup from when I played last year. It's just the little things that I have to become re-aquatinted with.

    I'll bet the player base is like 10% of what it used to be. Everybody in my syndrome is inactive.

  • 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

    People in my syndrome are active.

  • SLiNKY

    Logan wrote:

    People in my syndrome are active.

    I should join your syndrome.

  • 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

    Weren't you that guy who wrote some funny poetry about a bad tyrant?

  • SLiNKY

    Qweeter1997 wrote:

    Weren't you that guy who wrote some funny poetry about a bad tyrant?

    I do consider myself quite the exquisite typist. Maybe it was me, maybe it wasn't. I could confirm that if nick would add the feature to look at your old forum posts. Hint hint.

  • 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

    NooYah wrote:

    Qweeter1997 wrote:

    Weren't you that guy who wrote some funny poetry about a bad tyrant?

    I do consider myself quite the exquisite typist. Maybe it was me, maybe it wasn't. I could confirm that if nick would add the feature to look at your old forum posts. Hint hint.

    I tried to find it but gave up...

  • SLiNKY

    Qweeter1997 wrote:

    NooYah wrote:

    Qweeter1997 wrote:

    Weren't you that guy who wrote some funny poetry about a bad tyrant?

    I do consider myself quite the exquisite typist. Maybe it was me, maybe it wasn't. I could confirm that if nick would add the feature to look at your old forum posts. Hint hint.

    I tried to find it but gave up...

    Hmm. I wish I could've seen it again. Sounds like a good read.

  • Yoshi

    Qweeter1997 wrote:

    NooYah wrote:

    Qweeter1997 wrote:

    Weren't you that guy who wrote some funny poetry about a bad tyrant?

    I do consider myself quite the exquisite typist. Maybe it was me, maybe it wasn't. I could confirm that if nick would add the feature to look at your old forum posts. Hint hint.

    I tried to find it but gave up...

    Pretty sure they deleted those threads

  • SLiNKY

    So is anybody I knew still in existence?

  • 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

    You are vaguely familiar.

  • 4nick8r

    I may have heard of your old syndicate

  • SLiNKY

    4nick8r wrote:

    I may have heard of your old syndicate

    Was it any good? Please tell me I have some sort of good legacy to fall back on D:

  • Noah

    You don't know me, but I'm in existence.

  • Tea Sipper

    ✞ɴөᴧʜ✞ wrote:

    You don't know me, but I'm in existence.

    I know you

  • SLiNKY

    ✞ɴөᴧʜ✞ wrote:

    You don't know me, but I'm in existence.

    In stating to me that I do not know you, you have now introduced me to your existence. Therefore, technically I now know you.

  • ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

    NooYah wrote:

    ✞ɴөᴧʜ✞ wrote:

    You don't know me, but I'm in existence.

    In stating to me that I do not know you, you have now introduced me to your existence. Therefore, technically I now know you.

    Very true. In this matter, however, this would technically mean you have many people you know since many people have spoken to you. But hey! Welcome back!

Reply to this topic

Please login to reply to this topic
[][]

©2018 MeanFreePath LLC