✋Daily Acquition Limit Change👀

ForumsGeneral Discussion › ✋Daily Acquition Limit Change👀
  • ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

Got a message on my Profile informing me that on 12/19/14, my daily acquition limit was going to change by 16 bases. Sure would be nice if whoever left the message would have included whether it would change by plus 16 or minus 16.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

I was wondering the same thing 😬

• The Chairman

The change is positive if there's no negative sign in front of the number ;)

• SLiNKY

The Chairman wrote:

The change is positive if there's no negative sign in front of the number ;)

A wild Chairman has appeared!

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

You got a message I got nothing. I fell left out. 😪

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Logan wrote:

I was wondering the same thing 😬

Same, mine said 24 though

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Mine said 877.

No crap.

I get to take 877 more bases per day. At that rate, you are all doomed.

I wonder what my previous limit was? Do we have a way to calculate it?

• 💫Donaido💫

Is the number not the number of your bases that can be capped per day by other players. The number of bases you can cap is already determined by the number of free workers you have.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd wrote:

Got a message on my Profile informing me that on 12/19/14, my daily acquition limit was going to change by 16 bases. Sure would be nice if whoever left the message would have included whether it would change by plus 16 or minus 16.

Mine says 3 wtf

• 💫Donaido💫

I think the number of bases you cap is used in the calculations. The more bases you cap the higher the limit goes.

• The Chairman

Just a note that the number you're seeing in the message is the difference between the old and new formulas, not your total daily Acquisition Limit.

• ☣Alexander☣

So people will be able to cap 356 more of my bases per day than before?

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Hmm. I'm confused. Would it be okay to just post the formula?

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

☝️

• ☣Alexander☣

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

☝️

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

☝️

• SLiNKY

Mine is four. It's something. 👌

• Yoshi

NooYah wrote:

Mine is four. It's something. 👌

Mine was four, but it's now 15... The formula would be useful to know

• ☣Alexander☣

Hopefully i didnt just speak up if its a good thing, like the amount that i may cap (with excess workers). Cause now its like 143ish (x

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Now mine is 740, I've been attacking the hitting list

• PINΞSΛ͒P

I'm gonna guess that those that have done more capping have a higher acquisition count. If this is true then a penalty change of this magnitude without prior warning is a bit extreme. I do believe that updates of this nature are nessasary but to hear that players acquisitions are changing by the hundreds is to exterme in such a short period of time. If players knew of this penalty prior to this update im sure it would have changed their past actions. My suggestion would be, now that players are warned of this new penalty then that penalty should be based on any actions following the update. I do have one question though. Will a players acquisition rate decrease with time lapse like the PR in fighting?

• Yoshi

★PINΞSΛP★ wrote:

I'm gonna guess that those that have done more capping have a higher acquisition count. If this is true then a penalty change of this magnitude without prior warning is a bit extreme. I do believe that updates of this nature are nessasary but to hear that players acquisitions are changing by the hundreds is to exterme in such a short period of time. If players knew of this penalty prior to this update im sure it would have changed their past actions. My suggestion would be, now that players are warned of this new penalty then that penalty should be based on any actions following the update. I do have one question though. Will a players acquisition rate decrease with time lapse like the PR in fighting?

I think it does, mine went down while I was asleep... Now only 251 😐

• Treybo130

Where do I look for my limit?

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Treybo130 wrote:

Where do I look for my limit?

Go to your profile

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I only see the change in limit in my profile, not a total limit. Where is the total limit?

• Strykr X

Mine says it'll change by 8. I'm still unclear what that means...can I take 8 more bases per day or whatever, or does it mean people can take 8 more of my bases than they currently can, or what?

Given the chairman's enthusiasm, I gather it should be interpreted as a positive change, but the whole acquisition limit mechanic is more or less a mystery to me.

• DʘN̂BʘSS

Strykr X wrote:

Mine says it'll change by 8. I'm still unclear what that means...can I take 8 more bases per day or whatever, or does it mean people can take 8 more of my bases than they currently can, or what?

Given the chairman's enthusiasm, I gather it should be interpreted as a positive change, but the whole acquisition limit mechanic is more or less a mystery to me.

The number of your bases that can be capped per day by other players will increase by 8.

• Christymesa

Mine is 794 (I would never be able to do that in a day)

• Treybo130

Mine went from 16 to 8 to 64. I don't get it.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Treybo130 wrote:

Mine went from 16 to 8 to 64. I don't get it.

Did you cap or build between the changes?

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

YOU wrote:

Mine now says the change will be 10 bases. This makes no sense.

Reply to this topic