Those unaware

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Those unaware
  • 🏁MrsHotrodtech💍

TW is offering a forum ban lift. nick 15 hours ago Quote
    Hey everyone,
    In more than 5 years of existence, our forums have seen their fair share of bans. In general our policy is that a forum ban is permanent. However, in the spirit of the holiday season, forum-banned players will have a one-time opportunity to resubmit their request for an unban.

To request that your forum ban be lifted, please submit a request via in-game Feedback before Wednesday, December 24th and your request will be considered.

Happy Holidays!

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

🏁MrsHotrodtech💍 wrote:

TW is offering a forum ban lift. nick 15 hours ago QuoteHey everyone,In more than 5 years of existence, our forums have seen their fair share of bans. In general our policy is that a forum ban is permanent. However, in the spirit of the holiday season, forum-banned players will have a one-time opportunity to resubmit their request for an unban.

To request that your forum ban be lifted, please submit a request via in-game Feedback before Wednesday, December 24th and your request will be considered.

Happy Holidays!

Wrong game !

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

🏁MrsHotrodtech💍 wrote:

TW is offering a forum ban lift. nick 15 hours ago QuoteHey everyone,In more than 5 years of existence, our forums have seen their fair share of bans. In general our policy is that a forum ban is permanent. However, in the spirit of the holiday season, forum-banned players will have a one-time opportunity to resubmit their request for an unban.

Happy Holidays!

Oh sweet. Did he say anything in TW relevant to GS?

• TW_Support

It does make sense you posted this here. A lt of banned TW players are on the forums here.

• 🏁MrsHotrodtech💍

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

🏁MrsHotrodtech💍 wrote:

Happy Holidays!

Wrong game !

Bite me !

• SLiNKY

TW_Support wrote:

It does make sense you posted this here. A lt of banned TW players are on the forums here.

Like me. :<

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

NooYah wrote:

TW_Support wrote:

So what did you do to get banned Noo Yah?

• SLiNKY

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

NooYah wrote:

TW_Support wrote:

So what did you do to get banned Noo Yah?

Posted my invite code my first day.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

🏁MrsHotrodtech💍 wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

🏁MrsHotrodtech💍 wrote:

Happy Holidays!

Wrong game !

Bite me !

😁

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

I like the part about how you can redistribute those useless atk and def skill points.

Reply to this topic