British Columbia

ForumsGeneral Discussion › British Columbia
  • 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

For reasons I now regret, I decided to spend my fast build time hopping from North Dakota to Alaska via Alberta and British Columbia. Holy crap. I'm sure it is beautiful in real life, but it's an insane slogfest through giant areas that take three to four bases to hop across. Major TIB loser. I keep thinking: I must be getting closer to Alaska. And a quick zoom out exposes the sad truth.

• 👔G3NT👔

Lol I don't even play this game

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

I'm with you 🌰SP🐷. I think the same thing hopping through Mexico. That's a lot of hopping with no immediate payoff.

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

For reasons I now regret, I decided to spend my fast build time hopping from North Dakota to Alaska via Alberta and British Columbia. Holy crap. I'm sure it is beautiful in real life, but it's an insane slogfest through giant areas that take three to four bases to hop across. Major TIB loser. I keep thinking: I must be getting closer to Alaska. And a quick zoom out exposes the sad truth.

That was a earlier goal of mine too. I've given up my BC ambitions in favor of ND, SD and Kansas with their miles of square thirty something tib areas.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

It's very nice in real, the distance between places sucks in real life too like when I drive to fairbanks for college, but at least it's miles upon miles of scenery instead of wastelands. If your going to drive a thousand miles it might as well be through scenic territory, right? Although the scenery is VERY repetative...

• RARE

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

Try doing this in turfwars. It's even more fun.

• Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ

I hopped to South Africa, 60 Tib per country and that's it, not worth it if your collecting Tib bonuses, but definitely worth it for the joy of simply hopping across a continent with hardly any roads!

• Pv͒D

easier to just visit in RL

Reply to this topic