Politics And Other Rantings...

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Politics And Other Rantings...
  • ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

For one i like to think our current government has actually improved since Obama took office. I question people as to why they think Obama is a bad president. They simply reply with "because hes one of the worst," when in fact he did more for this country than BOTH the Bush's. I like to think this country is about to enter her Golden Age because we are no longer at war and there is peace. To end this masterpeice of one of my latest political rants, I simply say; respect the government. They have an enormous country to run and they try their best. I also want to state that Obama is a better president than you all think. Thank you for reading.

• Psych

Obama is truly not the problem. Its the current collective government as a whole. Yes, they are doing their best, but that still isn't great. There is war going on now and thousands of our brave men and women are fighting for us. THEY deserve respect for what they are doing now more than Obama.

• 4nick8r

Because of this.
    http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/
    His big government policies & spending have lead to over $56 thousand worth of debt per American. Can you afford your share?

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

4nick8r wrote:

Because of this. http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/His big government policies & spending have lead to over $56 thousand worth of debt per American. Can you afford your share?

We can pay that off with tiberium, right?

• ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

While this is all true (as i have researched majority of these facts), i have also noticed again that the American government is doing better than it has in a few years. So as I have stated before, Obama and the rest of the Government are doing a better job, although there is room for improvements. As for the brave men and women fighting for our nation, my gratitude is sent out to you. You are truly excellent. Keep up the great work. To close this little post, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!
    -Anonymous

• Treybo130

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

4nick8r wrote:

Because of this. http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/His big government policies & spending have lead to over $56 thousand worth of debt per American. Can you afford your share?

We can pay that off with tiberium, right?

If we can use in game cash I'm in trouble. Just wasted a billion.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Imo, the last thing any of should be doing is encouraging these foliticians. Both sides, red and blue, make their living by being professional liars. It amazes me how many people will defend their preferred set of lies. Again, just my opinion.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

We are no longer at war? Then why did Obama just extend troop deployments in Afghanistan? Obama does suck, but so did Bush and so does Harry Reid, and so does John Boehnor, and so does Nancy Pelodi, and so does Mitch McConnel, and so does every other person in government who cares more about power than what's good for the country.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

He is a commi, enough said. Let me quote Joseph Stalin for a second here because if anyone knows how communism works it would be him "socialized medicine is the cornerstone of communism". The democratic leaders want communism so they tell Obama to pass socialized medicine in the US (a bill that, by the way, is so long that not even Obama could have ever read, and that the writers of it called the American people "stupid" for supporting it). Not to mention Amnesty which is not a policy but is rather a display of weakness that destroys credibility of the country and rewards people with citizenship for breaking Anerican laws. And using federal agencies like IRS to target people who don't agree with his master's communist movement. And he even manages to screw up things he doesn't do! Such as Benghazi and Ebola where he is notified of the problem with enough time to prevent them but he choses to delay action because he doesn't give enough shits about this country.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

But the saddest thing is that getting rid of Obama won't solve the problem because the communist party he associates himself with will just put another puppet forward to finish their schemes where they left off.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

The first rule of GS is to avoid bringing up politics because it's only a matter of time before Qweeter starts his rambling.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

The first rule of GS is to avoid bringing up politics because it's only a matter of time before Qweeter starts his rambling.

Lol, give him a break SP🐷, you know Alaska only got indoor strip joints recently and Qweeter still can't get in so political ramblings are his next forte! Go ahead Qweeter, keep this Canadian smiling with those rants, I sure do like reading them while drinking my strong beer and hitting the bong.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I don't mean to be dark or paint a bad picture of democrats, but I'm just pointing out the picture they paint of themselves

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

It's not social medicine. You buy it from for profit companies. Now they can't screw you on pre existing conditions and can't drop you if you aren't a profit center like they used too.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Explain Ebola to me too. How did our president do something wrong there? Has there been a breakout in our country? Your arguments don't make logical sense. You spout whatever hate monger crap you hear. We are spending money fighting Ebola and it's working. Benghazi: no evidence that we didn't react in time. You have no idea son. That said, I spend my day protecting your naive self from people who want to blow you up.
    On another note, energy independence, best DOW ever (I made enough yesterday to buy your house), and no Osama. I'm loving life.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

Explain Ebola to me too. How did our president do something wrong there? Has there been a breakout in our country? Your arguments don't make logical sense. You spout whatever hate monger crap you hear. We are spending money fighting Ebola and it's working. Benghazi: no evidence that we didn't react in time. You have no idea son. That said, I spend my day protecting your naive self from people who want to blow you up.On another note, energy independence, best DOW ever (I made enough yesterday to buy your house), and no Osama. I'm loving life.

Preach👏

• ☣ 🎸ӈɪƖƖßıƖƖγ🎸☣

Qweeter1997 wrote:

He is a commi, enough said. Let me quote Joseph Stalin for a second here because if anyone knows how communism works it would be him "socialized medicine is the cornerstone of communism". The democratic leaders want communism so they tell Obama to pass socialized medicine in the US (a bill that, by the way, is so long that not even Obama could have ever read,

Ebola was handled in a timely manner. I bet you can't say the same about HIV, can you? You also shouldn't label things as communism without reading the communist manifesto. There has never been a communist country, ever.

All you people talk about the same tired things, over and over. Benghazi blah blah blah Bergdahl blah blah blah Mexicans gays, guns, God, welfare. I would respect your opinion, but it's not really yours. You're just repeating the nonsense you hear on tv.

• ☣ 🎸ӈɪƖƖßıƖƖγ🎸☣

Go to votesmart.org and see how your precious republicans vote on issues that really affect you.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

☣ 🎸ӈɪƖƖßıƖƖγ🎸☣ wrote:

Go to votesmart.org and see how your precious republicans vote on issues that really affect you.

As much as I loathe Obama and the Dems I 100% agree with you. At least the liberals are honest about what they want. The Repubs are spineless hypocritical worms who couldn't care less for America and would sell their mothers down the river for another pampered year in office.

• Yolo360

Qweeter1997 wrote:

And he even manages to screw up things he doesn't do! Such as Benghazi and Ebola where he is notified of the problem.

all the negative stuf about Obama and Benghazi has been proven wrong by a investigation by the Republican Party themselves..so stop...also about this thread my views are simple..fuck republicans...fuck democrats

• Yolo360

Oh and how many people died from ebola in the USA qweeter? Trust me I know first hand on how responsive the government was with that..my city here in Ohio had somebody with ebola, the nurse from Texas who traveled here while she didn't know she had it. And some schools were shut down because one kid that's all it took one kid had contact with the Ebola patient. They did pretty well with that situation..I hope it gets controlled in Africa tho

• Noah

Maybe it's because Obama has spent more money than every other president combined. (No, that is not an exaggeration)

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

✞ɴөᴧʜ✞ wrote:

(No, that is not an exaggeration)

That is not actually true. While it is true that EVERY president since Hoover has spent more money that each (not combined) president before him, Obama has increased the amount of government spending by a lower percentage than any previous president since Hoover when adjusted for inflation.
    And while Republicans like to rail against the stimulus and bolstering the bank, they fail to admit that the U.S. Profited from the bank deal. They paid back with interest. And I, as an investor, did very very well because the government ensured we did not default, like several European countries.
    STOP listening to cable news and LEARN economics.
    Full disclosure: I do this for a living and find bullshit repetition of incorrect information frustrating and disheartening. You embarrass the greatest economy on earth with your naivity.
    But it's Christmas, so I send you a present.
    👗

• Treybo130

Yolo360 wrote:

Oh and how many people died from ebola in the USA qweeter? Trust me I know first hand on how responsive the government was with that..my city here in Ohio had somebody with ebola, the nurse from Texas who traveled here while she didn't know she had it. And some schools were shut down because one kid that's all it took one kid had contact with the Ebola patient. They did pretty well with that situation..I hope it gets controlled in Africa tho

I read you're more likely to marry then divorce Kim Kardasian then to die from Ebola on American soil.

Reply to this topic