Juneau

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Juneau
  • 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

how do you hop into Juneau? I can't see the approach.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

There are no roads. I got there on a ferry ride with my scout troop. Skagway is the closest interior road system to Juneau but I don't know if the hop is possible, it's pretty darn far

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

How did RARE do it?

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Qweeter, you haven't maxed base building yet. There must be a road within the 39 mile radius.

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

The hop to Alaska does not necessarily go through Juneau. Head north outta Vancouver up Lion's Bay toward Squamish on Rte. 99. There is a hop trail; you just have to look for it.👍

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I'm coming up around the eastern side. I see where RARE may have launched. I'll check that other path too. Thanks OTB.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

How did RARE do it?

Penis. Obviously.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

How did RARE do it?

Penis. Obviously.

He must have gone through Skagway since he's got a base there.

• ₭íƖʛɵяȩ👥Ƭяøϋʈ

ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd wrote:

The hop to Alaska does not necessarily go through Juneau. Head north outta Vancouver up Lion's Bay toward Squamish on Rte. 99. There is a hop trail; you just have to look for it.👍

Prudhoe Bay is nice this time of the year. 👍

• ¯°·Յ།Ǥ Յø̌ՏՏ¯°·

I made it to hyder Alaska , rough place to hop, I don't think I'm going any further

• RARE

Qweeter1997 wrote:

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

How did RARE do it?

Penis. Obviously.

He must have gone through Skagway since he's got a base there.

I left every base I used to hop from Pennsylvania to Alaska. I did it in three hours ;) last year lol

• RARE

I also knew the roads pretty well when i made the hop to Alaska in turfwars haha and yes having 36 miles radius does help

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

✠BIGBʘSS L✠ wrote:

I made it to hyder Alaska , rough place to hop, I don't think I'm going any further

I just joined you there.

Reply to this topic