Please check out my website

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Please check out my website
  • nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

I've wanted to try my hand at managing a website forum and I thought I'd experiment on you jokers. It's open to all GS and TW players but has no real theme other than a place to hang out and make fun of each other.

AgentsAndMobs.com

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

I just realized New Users couldn't see anything. My intention was to keep spammers out. I'm fixing it now

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

I'm in. 👍

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

If I can get my wife to get around to it it'll have a new look eventually. She's a Web Designer but by the end of the day is so sick of websites she's not too motivated to do one for free lol.

• Treybo130

I like it. It will take time to get used to on my phone but I've already posted on it.

• [dday]

I signed up.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

If I can get my wife to get around to it it'll have a new look eventually. She's a Web Designer but by the end of the day is so sick of websites she's not too motivated to do one for free lol.

Same here. I feel her pain. 🍺🍺🍺

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

Same here. I feel her pain. 🍺🍺🍺

When my daughter is bored she complains that her mom "gets to build websites all day for work, it's not fair".

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

I wish that's all I did, would be a LOT less stressful. Lol.

• Noah

I've joined as well

Reply to this topic