🏈Super Bowl🏈

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 🏈Super Bowl🏈
  • TΛ͒T

I'm not really a fan of either team but would much rather see the Seahawks win this game. Patriots are a 1 point favorite right now. What's everyone thinking?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I'm not cheering for either really, but the Seahawks will probably win. Just look at how hard they raped the Broncos last year. This year I think it'll be the same story but with the patriots.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

I don't see how the spread is 1. They should be a 3 point dog at best. I'm a huge Denver fan but they shouldn't have been favored by 2 last year either. The bookmakers are just hating on Seattle.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

Go Panthers

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I appreciate the way the Seahawks play. Defense and run the ball. Its good football.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Logan wrote:

Go Panthers

👍

• Carrot🥕Cartel

Qweeter1997 wrote:

I'm not cheering for either really, but the Seahawks will probably win. Just look at how hard they raped the Broncos last year. This year I think it'll be the same story but with the patriots.

• Pv͒D

with fully inflated footballs Brady doesnt stand a chance 😂😂😂

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

With fully inflated footballs they still out scored the Colts 28-0 in the second half. And how come no one is talking about how the refs, who touch the ball before and after every play, didn't notice anything? It's a cover-up I tell ya. Goodell is in on it too.

• Gii

What if the footballs were fully inflated with a dense gas such as sulfur hexafluoride?

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Well that would be different and totally acceptable.

Reply to this topic