What's the aim?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › What's the aim?
  • PlutocracyRules

So, people get pissy with C4, I get it. Then they get pissy if you cap their bases. Ok. So how are you actually supposed to get anywhere in the game if it's seen as 'bad form' to attack. Do you just build ever more bases and try and out-influence your competitors? Or do you just pick your battles carefully. Confused from England..

• [dday]

Well, by my understanding, "good form" is to allow the person you are about to attack know that you are about to attack, so that they have some sort of chance to defend themselves, like how it's seen as "bad form" for one country to invade another country without a formal declaration of war.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Just do whatever you think you can handle. If you want to fight then cap and have fun with the blowback. What is really bad form is to cap cap cap and then get upset when you get capped back. If you want to not have your bases taken then have the mob to hold on to them. There's always someone bigger than you (unless your illum😜) so don't be afraid of losing a few squares here and there.

• ☣Alexander☣

I cap the occasional base or two once in a while but its not an act of aggression. I cap bases because warehouses are scarce and it saves time. Lol
    If bases get taken taken from me, i build back up. No reason to declare war over 2 bases. I've even had players build up and cap them back. Gotta respect that.

• PlutocracyRules

Cheers chaps. (Chapesses?). Will take heed - especially re: testing the waters. Think I need to get stronger before I start messing with the big boys!!

Reply to this topic