Version 1.20 crashes

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Version 1.20 crashes
  • The Chairman

Hey everyone,
    Several of you have run into crashes on the Map with version 1.20, and it's been confirmed in the crash logs. The source of the crash has been found and fixed in version 1.21, which should be available on the App Store in about 1 week.

In the meantime, you can reduce the number of crashes by letting the map finish loading after each time you pan or zoom the map (i.e. the activity indicator in the center of the screen disappears).

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience while the fix is in the pipeline.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

The Chairman wrote:

Hey everyone,Several of you have run into crashes on the Map with version 1.20, and it's been confirmed in the crash logs. The source of the crash has been found and fixed in version 1.21, which should be available on the App Store in about 1 week.

In the meantime, you can reduce the number of crashes by letting the map finish loading after each time you pan or zoom the map (i.e. the activity indicator in the center of the screen disappears).

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience while the fix is in the pipeline.

No big deal as long as it's resolved eventually. Ultimately it's an awesome improvement!

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Qweeter1997 wrote:

The Chairman wrote:

Hey everyone,Several of you have run into crashes on the Map with version 1.20, and it's been confirmed in the crash logs. The source of the crash has been found and fixed in version 1.21, which should be available on the App Store in about 1 week.

No big deal as long as it's resolved eventually. Ultimately it's an awesome improvement!

+1

Reply to this topic