PO®TALS

ForumsGeneral Discussion › PO®TALS
  • шΞΛᔖΞĿ

It's the 30th. Would love to know what 🕐🕑🕒🕓 today these babies will be for real. Think they'll actually announce it, or just keep us in suspense, wondering if they have been released or not? After all, they could have meant 11:59pm for the release time. Wouldn't put it past those devs. 😜

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

I'm pretty sure it's 3pm est, 2pm cst etc...per the original announcement Weasel.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

I hate when people don't read things in full before posting stupid questions. Idiots. (hangs head in shame 😁😕).

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

8 minutes..

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Did my first scan post-portals. No portals yet. I figured they are tier three, but I haven't checked the documentation because I'm lazy.

• Dr Thug

I have portals👍 takes 7 days to build it😔

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I do have one after all. Not sure if we all got one for free. Nice!

Okay, my Easter island portal is going online in 7. 🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿

• Pv͒D

Everyone got 1 freebie

• ███ฺ███ฺ███ฺ███

I tried building two portal generators on one base to test out what will happen, and it took one from me: I had 3 portal generators in my inventory, and used 2 on a base to experiment with what will happen, and it went forward building one (with 1 left in inventory) without a message popping up saying that I could only have one per base!
    Be careful! I messaged support about it

• Psych

Pbft... I can't get 1.2... Still have a portal, though :)

• Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ

Building my South Africa portal :)

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I just found 4 on one deposit. It seems to me that you could easily end up with an unusable number of portals. I mean, 52 would be enough for a year (assuming none destroyed).

I'm thinking they should only drop one at a time and they should not reduce the frequency of warehouses.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I just noticed the text says the portal bases have a fixed creation zone of 500m. Meaning, portal users will be restricted to a very, very tight area. I can't test for a week, but I'm thinking this may be a bit tight. I'm worried about room to actually build a base due to exclusion zones of other bases. I guess we'll see.

• Pv͒D

if you're worried about exclusion zones from other bases, id think 1 of 2 things is going on 1: they're friends and will gladly dust a turf so someone can land or 2: theyre not, and they'll likely cap your portal beore it matures... just my 2c

Reply to this topic