Aust travellers

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Aust travellers
  • Dr Thug

pm me in game for an invite to my syndicate. Syndicate is for travelling to and from Australia only.

• Psych

Put this in syndicate tab.

• Treybo130

So you recruit someone and bring them to Australia with hopes they build you a portal to send you some where else?

• Yoshi

Isn't that what portals are for?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Well, by bringing syndicate members to your region, you do gain a defensive bonus...

• Christymesa

Dr Thug wrote:

pm me in game for an invite to my syndicate. Syndicate is for travelling to and from Australia only.

Aww don't u like me for company? Tsk tsk tsk

• Dr Thug

Psych wrote:

Put this in syndicate tab.

Eat it

• Dr Thug

CHЯISTYMΞSΛ͒ wrote:

Dr Thug wrote:

Aww don't u like me for company? Tsk tsk tsk

Couldn't care less about u

• Dr Thug

Note this syndicate is not for fighting purpose. It's nearly for ppl to get in and out of Australia. Couldn't care less for wars/ defensive bonus etc
    If u want to fight then go join a syndicate that wants to.

• Dr Thug

Mearly**

• Pv͒D

Dr Thug wrote:

Note this syndicate is not for fighting purpose. It's nearly for ppl to get in and out of Australia. Couldn't care less for wars/ defensive bonus etcIf u want to fight then go join a syndicate that wants to.

im a little confused... if you could care less for wars/defensive bonus, then why are you trying to block my synd from entering oz? we have a portal there and you have built bases with the sole intention of blocking us from landing in the creation zone of that portal.

On top of that, you have enlisted the help of NWS players ( a synd that is at war) to block the portal.

hey wait... werent you the guy who unloaded all your C4 on me when they changed the range rule on c4 a few months ago?

this all seems a bit odd to me

• Treybo130

Pv͒D wrote:

Dr Thug wrote:

Note this syndicate is not for fighting purpose. It's nearly for ppl to get in and out of Australia. Couldn't care less for wars/ defensive bonus etcIf u want to fight then go join a syndicate that wants to.

im a little confused... if you could care less for wars/defensive bonus, then why are you trying to block my synd from entering oz? we have a portal there and you have built bases with the sole intention of blocking us from landing in the creation zone of that portal.

On top of that, you have enlisted the help of NWS players ( a synd that is at war) to block the portal.

hey wait... werent you the guy who unloaded all your C4 on me when they changed the range rule on c4 a few months ago?

this all seems a bit odd to me

The plot thickens...

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Techenecaly if he were warring he would just capture your base. Building in its creation zone is more of a passive aggressive stadegy.

• Dr Thug

To answer your questions: nope don't care for them. Yes I've helped block them by request of a personal friend(don't care what syndicate he is with or who he is at war with) you lot will only come here and cause trouble so why not block it. He also has many more bases he can use. Im sure you all will find a way in eventually and start acquiring soon as you all arrive. And lastly yes I did unload all my c4 when I was apart of nws as you all did the same to help your own syndicate. Anything else?

• TΛ͒T

Anything else? Lol. Yeah. I don't require answers from you mine is a statement. You ran your mouth to me. See you soon.

• Dr Thug

TΛ͒T wrote:

Anything else? Lol. Yeah. I don't require answers from you mine is a statement. You ran your mouth to me. See you soon.

Have fun with that. It's called banter. You threw your own around. It's all part of the game

• Dr Thug

Looking for a neutral player to help me get out of Australia. If you associate with NWS or illuminati then I don't want your help. I'm over these politics and wars. If you are neutral then hit me up

• DUESCHEBAGS

I would but I'm in Oz already! Sorry 😥

• Pv͒D

Dr Thug wrote:

To answer your questions: nope don't care for them. Yes I've helped block them by request of a personal friend(don't care what syndicate he is with or who he is at war with) you lot will only come here and cause trouble so why not block it. He also has many more bases he can use. Im sure you all will find a way in eventually and start acquiring soon as you all arrive. And lastly yes I did unload all my c4 when I was apart of nws as you all did the same to help your own syndicate. Anything else?

youre talking in circles. why exactly are you trying to block our portal?

• Christymesa

Dr Thug wrote:

Looking for a neutral player to help me get out of Australia. If you associate with NWS or illuminati then I don't want your help. I'm over these politics and wars. If you are neutral then hit me up

Oh dear - he's begging! Gone are the TW days when you may have been just a slightly better Aus player. Now you're just plain sad.

• Dr Thug

CHЯISTYMΞSΛ͒ wrote:

Dr Thug wrote:

Oh dear - he's begging! Gone are the TW days when you may have been just a slightly better Aus player. Now you're just plain sad.

You actually know how to play either game do you? Wow you've come a long way

• TΛ͒T

Thug I made it to Australia. Where are you? I will come visit.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Wow the weather is fantastic!!

Reply to this topic