I need new friends so join me here

• Noah

No.

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

✞ɴөᴧʜ✞ wrote:

No.

Sometimes I love this place.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

In all seriousness, I recommend new players join an established syndicate and learn the game before starting a new one. The drop out rate in this game is fairly high after a few weeks and I suspect at least some drop out because they don't really learn the tricks of the game. New players creating syndicates of new players seems like an idea destined to fail.

• Dragonk1n9

From now on there is to be absolutely no religious talk on my page

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Dragonk1n9 wrote:

Where is your page? This seems to be the GD section not the recruiting section.

• Treybo130

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

Dragonk1n9 wrote:

Where is your page? This seems to be the GD section not the recruiting section.

It's cool. I just added some to his syndicate board.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Dragonk1n9 wrote:

Praise Jesus!

• Dragonk1n9

All you guys go to Hell

• 4nick8r

Can't have a hell in the absence of religion. Just saying.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Dragonk1n9 wrote:

All you guys go to Hell

That would be a compliment coming from uprising demons, yes?

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

My son, if sinful men entice you, do not give in to them. If they say, “Come along with us; let’s lie in wait for innocent blood, let’s ambush some harmless soul; let’s swallow them alive, like the grave, and whole, like those who go down to the pit; we will get all sorts of valuable things and fill our houses with plunder; cast lots with us; we will all share the loot”— my son, do not go along with them, do not set foot on their paths; for their feet rush into evil, they are swift to shed blood. How useless to spread a net where every bird can see it! These men lie in wait for their own blood; they ambush only themselves! Such are the paths of all who go after ill-gotten gain; it takes away the life of those who get it. (‭Proverbs‬ ‭1‬:‭10-19‬ NIV)

• Yoshi

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people"

Karl Marx

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Like a gold ring in a pig’s snout is a beautiful woman who shows no discretion. (‭Proverbs‬ ‭11‬:‭22‬ NIV)

• [dday]

Join the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster! He boiled for your sins.

• Dragonk1n9

For once I would like to play a game without any religion talk in it. I only have these things on games. I am a Christian just so you know.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Dragonk1n9 wrote:

For once I would like to play a game without any religion talk in it. I only have these things on games. I am a Christian just so you know.

Praise Tom Cruise!

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

Dragonk1n9 wrote:

Praise Tom Cruise!

I pray to Joe Pesci.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Bobber994™ wrote:

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

Dragonk1n9 wrote:

Praise Tom Cruise!

I pray to Joe Pesci.

Joe Piscopo?

• Noah

YOU wrote:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Dragon, note that these guys are just pulling your chain. Sometimes it gets boring in here. It's really not personal. Since this is the wrong forum, it's a subtle way to let you know you made a mistake with the post. At least there's an attempt at humour in letting you know.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

Dragon, note that these guys are just pulling your chain. Sometimes it gets boring in here. It's really not personal. Since this is the wrong forum, it's a subtle way to let you know you made a mistake with the post. At least there's an attempt at humour in letting you know.

👆

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

👆

👆
    Having spent too much time in the Army it's the only way I know to interact with people sometimes lol. Trust me. If I don't like you, you and everyone else will know it.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Btw, nobody hates you.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

👆

👆Having spent too much time in the Army it's the only way I know to interact with people sometimes lol. Trust me. If I don't like you, you and everyone else will know it.

👆👆👆👆🙌🙌

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

Btw, nobody hates you.

Nobody cracks me up.

Reply to this topic