Highest attack VS defense

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Highest attack VS defense
  • deathcrow99

Post your highest attack VS your defence OPTIONAL post your best weapons used and how many

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

I'll choose the option.
    As many Nerf guns and Ping Pong paddles as my guys can carry.

• deathcrow99

CΗΞΞ͒SΞ wrote:

I'll choose the option.As many Nerf guns and Ping Pong paddles as my guys can carry.

Ive been very curious how do you know how much they can carry?

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

Each agent can carry one Nerf Gun (for shootin') and one Ping Pong paddle (for deflecting).

• deathcrow99

CΗΞΞ͒SΞ wrote:

Each agent can carry one Nerf Gun (for shootin') and one Ping Pong paddle (for deflecting).

So i guess the 70 mefr guns and 20 paddles are worthless comsider i have 5 base agents and 2 cyborg agents

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

CΗΞΞ͒SΞ wrote:

I'll choose the option.As many Nerf guns and Ping Pong paddles as my guys can carry.

I choose to equip one nerf gun with a foam noodle for defense.

• [dday]

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

CΗΞΞ͒SΞ wrote:

Nerf guns are too mainstream for my agents. My agents prefer to throw typewriters and scalding hot coffee at their enemies when on the offense, and use the albums of bands that you've probably never heard of on defense.
    And yes, my army is made out of hipsters. Why am I so unfortunate?

• deathcrow99

[dday] wrote:

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

CΗΞΞ͒SΞ wrote:

Nerf guns are too mainstream for my agents. My agents prefer to throw typewriters and scalding hot coffee at their enemies when on the offense, and use the albums of bands that you've probably never heard of on defense.And yes, my army is made out of hipsters. Why am I so unfortunate?

I like the sound of your army can i join 😂😂😂🙌

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

18150 attack, 16350 defense. I use the best weapons but not fully equiped...

• 👔G3NT👔

deathcrow99 wrote:

CΗΞΞ͒SΞ wrote:

So i guess the 70 mefr guns and 20 paddles are worthless comsider i have 5 base agents and 2 cyborg agents

Don't buy agents

• deathcrow99

Qweeter1997 wrote:

18150 attack, 16350 defense. I use the best weapons but not fully equiped...

Good god thats a lot

• deathcrow99

👔G3NT👔 wrote:

deathcrow99 wrote:

CΗΞΞ͒SΞ wrote:

Don't buy agents

Why?

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

deathcrow99 wrote:

👔G3NT👔 wrote:

deathcrow99 wrote:

CΗΞΞ͒SΞ wrote:

Don't buy agents

Why?

Because you can build a base for 60 that can handle 18 agents. (With two warehouses). Whereas buying an agent is 60 for 1 agent. Sure, they survive base loss, but are generally not worth it.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

My defense is over 200,000, so don't try to attack me with those nerd guns.

• deathcrow99

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

How is that possible if each agent can only hold 1 nerf gun and 1 paddle and you only have 3k agents?

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

deathcrow99 wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

How is that possible if each agent can only hold 1 nerf gun and 1 paddle and you only have 3k agents?

Hacker!

• 👔G3NT👔

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

deathcrow99 wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

Hacker!

🌰SP🐷 is a hacker?
    Truly disgraceful to this game

• deathcrow99

👔G3NT👔 wrote:

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

deathcrow99 wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

Hacker!

🌰SP🐷 is a hacker?Truly disgraceful to this game

Cant tell if sarcasm or not 😂😂😂

• syntax2600

I've got x312 knock-off Nerf Guns in my inventory if anyone's interested. They sorta take the Nerf brand foam darts/ammo, but you have to jam them in the barrel. Some may precariously dangle off the barrel but that's the risk you take.

I also have a Nerf-brand axe,
    Sword, and shield. A:37 D:54

We can talk about super soakers if the discussion moves in that direction.

• deathcrow99

syntax2600 wrote:

I've got x312 knock-off Nerf Guns in my inventory if anyone's interested. They sorta take the Nerf brand foam darts/ammo, but you have to jam them in the barrel. Some may precariously dangle off the barrel but that's the risk you take.

I also have a Nerf-brand axe, Sword, and shield. A:37 D:54

We can talk about super soakers if the discussion moves in that direction.

Ahh yes super soakers 😆

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

deathcrow99 wrote:

👔G3NT👔 wrote:

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

deathcrow99 wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

Hacker!

Sarcasm. Lots of it. The SP is a good dude and not really hacking

• deathcrow99

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

deathcrow99 wrote:

👔G3NT👔 wrote:

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

deathcrow99 wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

Hacker!

Sarcasm. Lots of it. The SP is a good dude and not really hacking

Figured lol everyone here seems fairly cool

• deathcrow99

im really glad for this thread i understand how agents work now question was it worth it to buy 2 cyborg agents for 120tib?

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

deathcrow99 wrote:

im really glad for this thread i understand how agents work now question was it worth it to buy 2 cyborg agents for 120tib?

No, definitly do not buy cyborgs. Huge waste of Tib. 120 Tib could give you two bases with 100k income each, or a bunch of agents. Spend Tib on WORKERS. 👍

• deathcrow99

Bobber994™ wrote:

deathcrow99 wrote:

No, definitly do not buy cyborgs. Huge waste of Tib. 120 Tib could give you two bases with 100k income each, or a bunch of agents. Spend Tib on WORKERS. 👍

I guess in the beggining i thought they were the same lol

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

As I explained, one worker can give you 18 agents. For the cost of 60 TIB.

If you join an established syndicate when you first start, you'll learn te mechanics of the game.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

deathcrow99 wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

(13+42)*n where n is the total number of equipped agents.

55 is the max defense for standard (non special) weapons that you can buy. Remember that the weapons have defense ratings as well.
    I have over 3700 agents. Multiply that and you can calculate my defense rating.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I mean 55 is the max defense per agent, based on best weapon and defense item.

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

deathcrow99 wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

55 is the max defense for standard (non special) weapons that you can buy. Remember that the weapons have defense ratings as well. I have over 3700 agents. Multiply that and you can calculate my defense rating.

No one said this was gonna involve any math!👎

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

deathcrow99 wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

55 is the max defense for standard (non special) weapons that you can buy. Remember that the weapons have defense ratings as well. I have over 3700 agents. Multiply that and you can calculate my defense rating.

No one said this was gonna involve any math!👎

Lawyers. Sigh.

• deathcrow99

Reply to this topic