Command Centers

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Command Centers
  • 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I believe command centers are the most common object. With the exception of selling a bunch early in the game, I, like most folks, just accumulate these worthless objects hoping one day we'll have a sell all button. As an homage to our favorite construction material, let's post our numbers.

• TΛ͒T

The stapler office center things are my most common. I have about 19k and sell them all the time

• RARE

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

• deathcrow99

65 And counting lol but recently i started scanning tier 3 for portals and dist. Centers

• 👔G3NT👔

Only 184

• [dday]

2 for me.

• syntax2600

0. I ditch them immediately. About 3,000 distribution centers in inventory.

• Pv͒D

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

• Treybo130

Ha. I'm starting to accumulate Portals.

• Pv͒D

291 portals

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Pv͒D wrote:

291 portals

You're set for 5 1/2 years.

• Pv͒D

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

Pv͒D wrote:

291 portals

You're set for 5 1/2 years.

lol 👆

• syntax2600

Lol ⏰

• V҉A҉N҉🍁

669 command center and never sell any... Why? You got it at scanning tiers 1 or 2 ??

• V҉A҉N҉🍁

If i sell my 15k office tower that will take me what: 4h of non-stop tapping to give me 12.5 million lol but if i reload my energi to get those same amonth of money that will cost me humm 5$... So why not add a pay button they fit whit the energy cost of the amonth of upgrade you want to sell... We all will use it anyway

Or made a market where you can put your useless upgrade on sell at a 50% cost for any players needed it or for those they want take time to sell them. That can help the new players to make money...

Just an idea

• 👔G3NT👔

🔱Astérix🔱🔫 wrote:

If i sell my 15k office tower that will take me what: 4h of non-stop tapping to give me 12.5 million lol but if i reload my energi to get those same amonth of money that will cost me humm 5$... So why not add a pay button they fit whit the energy cost of the amonth of upgrade you want to sell... We all will use it anyway

Or made a market where you can put your useless upgrade on sell at a 50% cost for any players needed it or for those they want take time to sell them. That can help the new players to make money...

Just an idea

Thid

Reply to this topic