Is mr.snakes active

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Is mr.snakes active
  • deathcrow99

idk if mr.snakes is active or not and he has no syn. Is it okay to take his basez?

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

It's ok to take anyone's bases as long as you can live with the consequences. To tell if he's active or not just attack him once (not his base) and look at the bonus that pops up showing who won. It'll tell you I've they are inactive or not.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

It's not a good idea to knock an inactive completely out of an area as it'll affect the income everyone there makes.

• deathcrow99

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

It's not a good idea to knock an inactive completely out of an area as it'll affect the income everyone there makes.

Okay

• deathcrow99

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

It's ok to take anyone's bases as long as you can live with the consequences. To tell if he's active or not just attack him once (not his base) and look at the bonus that pops up showing who won. It'll tell you I've they are inactive or not.

The bonuess just say none?

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

TΛ͒T wrote:

deathcrow99 wrote:

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

You need to build your dispute stat to 2000 or higher to see if somebody is active

I did not know that. 😳

• Noah

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

TΛ͒T wrote:

deathcrow99 wrote:

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

You need to build your dispute stat to 2000 or higher to see if somebody is active

I did not know that. 😳

Nobody didn't know it.

• TΛ͒T

Cheese knew. He discovered it but I have heard of a glitchy account that didn't need to be at 2000 so some others out there may be ok.

Reply to this topic