Too much money?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Too much money?
  • deathcrow99

So i have over 3mil right now and nothing to do with it that i know of anybody got any suggestions(already got my agents covered and base building)

• ཊⱣⱤØ͒ḌĬƓẎཏ

I wish I had this problem😞 I can never seem to get enough money lol. Start hopping and watch your money stack disappear before your eyes.

• 👔G3NT👔

I have 50 mil. Saving up to hop across Europe :)

• Yoshi

Save your cash. You'll never every cent.

• deathcrow99

50mil good lord lol

• 4nick8r

I have $463 mil & hopping could make it disappear in a day.

• ☣Alexander☣

👆Yup
    Im at 153m at the moment

• TΛ͒T

As your base count raises so does cost to plant. The price to heal also goes up. Right now it's roughly 20 million per base and 680k to heal 1 time

• syntax2600

I'm down from 300 mil to 27 mil , and from 300k resources down to less than 1,000 after updating all my bases and tib hopping.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I have 2.12 billion. But there was a time that I spent every cent I made. Bases get more expenses as you buy more. My most expensive are over 9 million each. Cheapest are 5 million or thereabouts.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

So you will think you are rich for a short period, then you will become dirt poor. Then you'll be rich again.

• deathcrow99

Lol whats the max amount of bases yall can build

• syntax2600

50 Bases

• 👔G3NT👔

deathcrow99 wrote:

Lol whats the max amount of bases yall can build

• Tea Sipper

Da Prodigy wrote:

I wish I had this problem😞 I can never seem to get enough money lol. Start hopping and watch your money stack disappear before your eyes.

This is my problem just now. I need a good few hundred million to tide me over.

• Treybo130

Bam pot wrote:

Da Prodigy wrote:

I need around 600 mil in my account to make my hopping worthwhile. I run it to 0 and then wait a few days. Hop and repeat.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Bam pot wrote:

Da Prodigy wrote:

You need to get income to 15000 and then you get a 49% reduction in overhead.

• Gii

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

Bam pot wrote:

Da Prodigy wrote:

You need to get income to 15000 and then you get a 49% reduction in overhead.

Why not 100%?

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

The games maximum overhead reduction is set at 49%. I'm sure it's for balancing reasons.

• Ⓖ☣ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ

Got 6 billion if you wanna borrow a few quid!

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

I'm up near $2.5B. I thought at one time that was a lot. I'm sure I can blow through that pretty quick if I really try.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

I've got a jar full of change, I'm guessing it's about $35.

• 💎👑Ǥℳ@ℕ👑💎

I have 2.5 billion with 25 mil income😜😜😜

• 💎👑Ǥℳ@ℕ👑💎

Too bad they don't track $ in this game😭😭😭

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

💎👑Ǥℳ@ℕ👑💎 wrote:

Too bad they don't track $ in this game😭😭😭

Get your income skill to 15000 and you'll be insanely rich.

• RARE

Had 7 billion. And now it's gone. Damn hopping is expensive

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

RARE wrote:

Those cross-country trips get ya' don't they?

• deathcrow99

Bobber994™ wrote:

RARE wrote:

Those cross-country trips get ya' don't they?

How much bases cost?

• V҉A҉N҉🍁

Just spending 125 500 000 in about 25 minutes😂

Reply to this topic