Maxing out

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Maxing out
  • deathcrow99

how long does it take to max out stamina and is it worth it to spend 200 on extra SP

• V҉A҉N҉🍁

Just a bit longer than we all can wait before push the pay button😂

Good luck!

• V҉A҉N҉🍁

No serious: in my opinion you should upgrade stam and energy twice cause you need those 2 to expand afther add health

• 👔G3NT👔

deathcrow99 wrote:

how long does it take to max out stamina and is it worth it to spend 200 on extra SP

Tiberium is hella easy to get in this game, one hopping base can get you upwards of 600 Tiberium, so don't worry about the cost of upgrades. I've gotten 10 extra points twice today and bought a few workers until it upped the price to 66 and now I'm sitting on 112 tib

• ☣Alexander☣

👔G3NT👔 wrote:

deathcrow99 wrote:

Tiberium is hella easy to get in this game, one hopping base can get you upwards of 600 Tiberium, so don't worry about the cost of upgrades. I've gotten 10 extra points twice today and bought a few workers until it upped the price to 66 and now I'm sitting on 112 tib

You can get way more tib per base incertain areas.(depending on your creation radius too)... Southern england has been thebest for me so far.
    @ gent, try going into the buy tib, scroll down to workers, buy 2, it wil be 60 per worker still, then you press and hold the button to buy, a little list of numbers wil pop up, scroll down to 10, and hit purchase. You just bougt 12 agents at once without a prince increase

• deathcrow99

👆👆👆👆 this

• PeachEevee

If that actually works, it'll be fixed in like a day or two now. Lol

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

PeachEevee wrote:

That has worked for a very long time.

• ཊⱣⱤØ͒ḌĬƓẎཏ

PeachEevee wrote:

Buying 12 a day isn't a hack. Read up in the help forums to make sure you know stuff like this exists and is there to be used.

• ༼༺Tyreal༻༽

Da Prodigy wrote:

PeachEevee wrote:

Buying 12 a day isn't a hack. Read up in the help forums to make sure you know stuff like this exists and is there to be used.

👆Some valuable advice, people.

• deathcrow99

Da Prodigy wrote:

PeachEevee wrote:

I doubt the deva even pay that much attention

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I've gotten upwards of 4500 TIB with one hop base (via portal). That was with a 36 mile radius of course.
    Early in the game, they doubled the TIB per area. So, the smallest areas were 3 TIB vs 6 TIB. Once they doubled, it became even easier to simply build TIB via hopping. So some of us have not spent cash on the game. (Full disclosure: I did spend a little in the beginning). That's unfortunately the downside because the game doesn't make money, so does not get promoted.
    As mentioned, you buy 12 workers per day for 60. You should not buy any over 60. You click the Get More button. Then hold down the 60 to buy a worker. Pick 2. Then close that, do it again and pick 10.

You can multi-buy several things by holding down the button until a selector comes up.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

These tips are things you learn if you join an established syndicate rather than rushing off and building a syndicate of all new players. There are more tips like this.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

These tips are things you learn if you join an established syndicate rather than rushing off and building a syndicate of all new players. There are more tips like this.

Good advice here. Always listen to the Squirrel'Pig.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

👆👍

• syntax2600

I didn't know about this. If there are other tricks please do tell. I didn't know about the base setup to tib hop until about 6 month ago.

2 warehouse, 1 distribution center, and 5 vehicle depots.

• syntax2600

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

I've gotten upwards of 4500 TIB with one hop base (via portal). That was with a 36 mile radius of course.

I don't have enough $ to build and tear down that many bases to tib hop.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

syntax2600 wrote:

I didn't know about this. If there are other tricks please do tell. I didn't know about the base setup to tib hop until about 6 month ago.

2 warehouse, 1 distribution center, and 5 vehicle depots.

Check the private forums in our syndicate (now called "messages"). Look for the ones called tips.

Reply to this topic