Blowing my mind

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Blowing my mind
  • deathcrow99

On my hop base i can only get a maximum of 6miles and its really hard to zoom out and see how far it reaches i cant imagine how yall with 39mile Hop bases keep your sanity

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd wrote:

We keep our sanity because we know this is just a game.👹👍👹

👍👍👍👍

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd wrote:

Whoa. This is a game? I was wondering why the sales guy looked at me funny when I tried to pay for my new Softtail with tiberium.

• SLiNKY

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd wrote:

Whoa. This is a game? I was wondering why the sales guy looked at me funny when I tried to pay for my new Softtail with tiberium.

Holy crap, you found out how to materialize Tib? God dang man, share with us your secret! I need some of that so I can hire new "workers"

• ☣Alexander☣

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd wrote:

So what you're saying is, directing a major city isnt as good of a pickup line as i thought...?? i was under the impression it would be an instant panty dropper. O.o
    Damn, Have i been doing it wrong. 😅

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd wrote:

So what you're saying is, directing a major city isnt as good of a pickup line as i thought...?? i was under the impression it would be an instant panty dropper. O.oDamn, Have i been doing it wrong. 😅

It's even more disappointing when you are over a state. Maybe world gets you a look? Brooklyn have any insight here?

• ᑔΛ͒łLΞYᑔUB

You must not have played a couple months back when you couldn't even zoom out more than a couple miles. Now that was brutal

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

daileydub wrote:

You must not have played a couple months back when you couldn't even zoom out more than a couple miles. Now that was brutal

Truth. Unless you used the iPad version, it really sucked.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

daileydub wrote:

Even the iPad was rough.

• deathcrow99

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

daileydub wrote:

Even the iPad was rough.

Glad i didnt play 😂😂😂

• RARE

Ya hopping from Pennsylvania to Alaska was really hard to do in one day. Cough cough 2 0 minutes lol

Reply to this topic