Spaarrowhawk

Forums โ€บ General Discussion โ€บ Spaarrowhawk
  • deathcrow99

so i can see he is abt to take my portal base and i would like a reason why and kinda wanna know if anybody is willing to lend me a hand

• syntax2600

Message him politely asking him what his intentions are with your base. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• ฮ˜ะนัะ‚ั†ะผัŠะ’ะดั•ั‚ะดัd

You ask a lot of help and strategy questions in the general discussion forum. There is a help and strategy forum. You might find that using that forum for its intended purpose (and not this forum) will work to your benefit. Similarly, you can seek out and ask for counsel or direction from experienced players, like me. I have no problem helping new players. I have little tolerance, however, for players who think they can figure it all out themselves or, worse, misuse the forums.

• ๐Ÿ‘ฅUncle Bobby๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ฅ

ฮ˜ะนัะ‚ั†ะผัŠะ’ะดั•ั‚ะดัd wrote:

You ask a lot of help and strategy questions in the general discussion forum. There is a help and strategy forum. You might find that using that forum for its intended purpose (and not this forum) will work to your benefit. Similarly, you can seek out and ask for counsel or direction from experienced players, like me. I have no problem helping new players. I have little tolerance, however, for players who think they can figure it all out themselves or, worse, misuse the forums.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• ัˆฮžฮ›แ”–ฮžฤฟ

Bobby - ๐Ÿ‘† that's 4โƒฃ thumbs!
    O๐Ÿ‘ŽB could use one of those.

• ๐Ÿ‘ฅUncle Bobby๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ฅ

โš”ัˆฮžฮ›แ”–ฮžฤฟโš” wrote:

Bobby - ๐Ÿ‘† that's 4โƒฃ thumbs! O๐Ÿ‘ŽB could use one of those.

I always comment on his with 4๐Ÿ‘ just to brag

• BIGsexxy

Uncle Bobby๐Ÿ wrote:

You have 4 thumbs ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• ๐Ÿ‘ฅเผŒฮฒโ•ะฒะฒะตัเผŒแญแญแŽโ„ข

BIGsexxy wrote:

Uncle Bobby๐Ÿ wrote:

You have 4 thumbs ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Two thumbs and two big toes. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• ฮ˜ะนัะ‚ั†ะผัŠะ’ะดั•ั‚ะดัd

Bobber994โ„ข wrote:

BIGsexxy wrote:

Uncle Bobby๐Ÿ wrote:

You have 4 thumbs ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Two thumbs and two big toes. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thยกs is cool shยกt๐Ÿ‘

• PlutocracyRules

Ok chaps don't shoot me I know this thread is in the wrong forum, but I've had the same thing from Sparrowhawk . Just put a load of bases in my home town but I've tried to make contact and no reply. If he wasn't ten times more powerful I would give a go at capping them

• deathcrow99

PlutocracyRules wrote:

Ok chaps don't shoot me I know this thread is in the wrong forum, but I've had the same thing from Sparrowhawk . Just put a load of bases in my home town but I've tried to make contact and no reply. If he wasn't ten times more powerful I would give a go at capping them

๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†

• 4nick8r

PlutocracyRules wrote:

Maybe you attacked one of his syndicate members. You might want to start looking at whose bases you are hitting.

• syntax2600

4nick8r wrote:

PlutocracyRules wrote:

Maybe you attacked one of his syndicate members. You might want to start looking at whose bases you are hitting.

๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘Œ

Reply to this topic