Hello there

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Hello there
  • Mickey Duͣnͩnͩ

hows everyone doing?

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Surprising high actually. 😎

• ☣Alexander☣

Heyy there!
    All is good here. Are you starting up in Gs now?

• Mickey Duͣnͩnͩ

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Heyy there!All is good here. Are you starting up in Gs now?

Nah. It looks like all my stuff is still here from 2013 but I was just wondering how things are going. Is GS mostly old turfers still? Or does it have its own player base?

• ☣Alexander☣

Mickey Duͣnͩnͩ wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Heyy there!All is good here. Are you starting up in Gs now?

Nah. It looks like all my stuff is still here from 2013 but I was just wondering how things are going. Is GS mostly old turfers still? Or does it have its own player base?

Its getting there i guess. Its gotten a flow of new players but the forums still arent as active as they could be.
    Portals are a new addition you might not know of. I think they'll help with keeping new players

• Mickey Duͣnͩnͩ

Portals? Is that like airports?

• V҉A҉N҉🍁

Hi! Dunn Gs is growing every day! Yep portail os like Ap but much beter👍

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

When someone in your syndicate builds a portal you can use it's creation zone. Kind of like mini-airports you can put anywhere.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Mickey Duͣnͩnͩ wrote:

Portals? Is that like airports?

Sadly, yes

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

It's a mix of both. Old turfers + new player base. If only someone would create a Beginner's Guide for the game...📘

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

It's a mix of both. Old turfers + new player base. If only someone would create a Beginner's Guide for the game...📘

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

And then there's guys liked that never played Turf Wars, but came here a few days after it started.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Like me*. Damn autocorrect.

• ☣Alexander☣

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

Dunn, you should make one for this game with all the pretty colours too! Lol
    I would attempt it... But theres probably more knowegable players out there

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

Hey Mick. Nice to see ya.👍

• syntax2600

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

And then there's guys liked that never played Turf Wars, but came here a few days after it started.

Never played TW but started this a year ago.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

syntax2600 wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

Never played TW but started this a year ago.

Same. I have a TW account I started after this and never really did anything with it.

• Mickey Duͣnͩnͩ

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

Dunn, you should make one for this game with all the pretty colours too! LolI would attempt it... But theres probably more knowegable players out there

I'm definitely not qualified to do that. Lol. I don't know the first thing about GS

• Farewell!

Mickey Duͣnͩnͩ wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Uncle Bobby🐝 wrote:

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

Dunn, you should make one for this game with all the pretty colours too! LolI would attempt it... But theres probably more knowegable players out there

I'm definitely not qualified to do that. Lol. I don't know the first thing about GS

Your perfect! You should get started right now.......

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

First rule of GS - never talk about GS.

Reply to this topic