Safezones?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Safezones?
  • ❌❌℘ɑøℒø❌❌

Do they exist yet?

• Holy

Really? Asking for safe zones already? The game isn't a week old. It's every.....baser 😉......for themselves.

• EastCoastKing

I would hate to to have my area made a safe zone. If I lived in pei and played tw I would be so pissed. Your stuck with limited players and can't leave. I always figured the whole safe zone thing was more created for the people that made them rather then the new players they're "protecting" weather or my they were really made to protect new players, it's more sucky for them especially when they get some size and wanna move around

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

What's a safe zone? ( sorry for the noob question)

• EastCoastKing

Wether or not **

• EastCoastKing

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

It's when large players surround an area with turf walls so thick that no one can get over without trying to fight through. Peninsulas are the most common places for a safe zone to be made, or places like pei with only a bridge in and out

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

EastCoastKing wrote:

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

It's when large players surround an area with turf walls so thick that no one can get over without trying to fight through. Peninsulas are the most common places for a safe zone to be made, or places like pei with only a bridge in and out

What is the point in that?

• EastCoastKing

It's meant to make it a safe area to make money off turf without gettig them taken over, it would be less effective in GS with how easy is to get c4. But that's the idea behind safe zones

• dogfolife69

how do you get c4?

• EastCoastKing

Tier 2 scan

• ❌❌℘ɑøℒø❌❌

∞ $ℰℰḲ€ℜ ∞ wrote:

Really? Asking for safe zones already? The game isn't a week old. It's every.....baser 😉......for themselves.

It was just a question, I see they would have more value in GS because you need to protect the bases that have agents

• Mr.D-Killer

EastCoastKing wrote:

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

so like florida

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

Mr.D-Killer wrote:

EastCoastKing wrote:

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

so like florida

Florida would be hard to make a safe zone, because you have a lot to control inside the save zone, and its still a long stretch to cover (especially in this game)
    Mr. Doux has a small island safe zone, only way in is a bridge which he covers, when someone wants to get in and gets approved he lets them in by making the turf smaller.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

About Florida save zones, keywest can be a safe zone because the only way in is a bridge.

Reply to this topic