Swear on your son✋

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Swear on your son✋
  • TΛ͒T

If you had a son (let's call him Charlie just for the story)with some chubby little cheeks I could see where you could want to have an account under a fun name like ChubbyCharlie or CheekyCharlie or even Cracker if the little guy makes crumbs when he's eating. The part I just can't imagine would be doing anything against TOS with an account representing my son. Let's hear some other opinions on it. BobbyBlue what do you think on this matter?

• Pv͒D

TΛ͒T wrote:

If you had a son (let's call him Charlie just for the story)with some chubby little cheeks I could see where you could want to have an account under a fun name like ChubbyCharlie or CheekyCharlie or even Cracker if the little guy makes crumbs when he's eating. The part I just can't imagine would be doing anything against TOS with an account representing my son. Let's hear some other opinions on it. BobbyBlue what do you think on this matter?

smells odd to me....

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Holy crap that's a lot of purple bases!!!

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Wait. No one ever breaks the TOS rules. This is preposterous!!!

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

TΛ͒T wrote:

Well Bobby is now showing he will cap anyone he can reach Illuminati or otherwise. Just a reminder he is on 40% discount so I would cap him before he caps you as he is proving he will cap anyone. Just a warning.

This Bobby? I haven't capped anyone in a while

• TΛ͒T

BobbyBlew

Reply to this topic