Going downhill???

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Going downhill???
  • ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

is GS loosing its popularity? I mean seriously even I rarely play it and im the one who was on 24/7. Wow. Sad to see a good game go away. R.I.P. GS.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

You clearly haven't put in any effort for being on 24/7...

• SLiNKY

I wouldn't say it's going downhill. I just think it's getting quiet because it's never advertised.

• BANEBERRY

Did you ever truly play this game? Posting in the forum 24/7 is not playing the game. As for the games popularity, it appears to be growing, not declining. I see new players joining every day.

• ☣Alexander☣

No, he never really did play much Lmao. Still working on that 10k goal i gave you there "Anonymous", the "Delirious" "Immortal Ghost"? :P

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

He's almost there 👏🏼👏🏼

• bluetrain

I just checked in after a long absence ... I barely know how to play the game, just remember having to wait 1000 hours (or something) for a base / turf to mature ... give me some gentle advice on how to start playing again.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

The map has always been active, the problem is that all the activity comes from the same players.
    The forums are slow, but have been picking up recently.

• 👻Ominigul👻

undertaker65 wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

No, he never really did play much Lmao. Still working on that 10k goal i gave you there "Anonymous", the "Delirious" "Immortal Ghost"? :P

I imagine that most of these accounts are second accounts of bigger players

Which accounts?

• V҉A҉N҉🍁

Still play

• ☣Alexander☣

👻Ominigul👻 wrote:

undertaker65 wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

I imagine that most of these accounts are second accounts of bigger players

Which accounts?

No theyre all one guy that reset so often and barely knows how to play.., he still has a profile called anonymous

Reply to this topic