Vaping

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Vaping
  • PINΞSΛ͒P

2 months cigarette free here. I haven't touched a cigarette since I took my first pull on my Vape. Between the wifey and I we are saving about $30 a day from quitting smoking. The initial money spent on a good vape stick is the worst part. I spent about $150 on mine but it was well worth it. I use a Aspire Atlantis tank with a 30 watt ELeaf Istick battery. My favorite Juices are Pinapple-Peach and Movie Theater Fish. They store recommended I start with 18-24 nicotine but I purchased juice with only 6 and it's just fine for me. All I needed was the inhale of the vape to quit smoking. Quitting smoking was the smartest thing I have ever done. I'm getting my wind back and feel so much better. 👍
    What kinda of set up and juice do you use?

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Congrats on quitting smoking! 👏🏼👏🏼

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

I started vaping in October to quit smoking and haven't touched a cigarette since. Quit vaping in February along with Red Bull. When I did vape very shortly I liked 60/40 VG/PG Blend @ 1.8 Ohm. I would've spent a lot more on a set up to get a bigger cloud but I didn't plan on doing it long term.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

Congrats bro. That's a big step

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Congrats on quitting smoking!
    I have to ask though.. what does Movie Theater Fish taste like? lol

• DʘN̂BʘSS

Congrats Pine. I've been on the ecig for 18 months and I only take it out my mouth to eat, sleep and one other thing.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

DʘN̂BʘSS wrote:

Congrats Pine. I've been on the ecig for 18 months and I only take it out my mouth to eat, sleep and one other thing.

👊✊💦👅

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

DʘN̂BʘSS wrote:

👊✊💦👅

Haha. Walked into that one

• ¯°·Յ།Ǥ Յø̌ՏՏ¯°·

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

👊✋ Congrats

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Bobber994™ wrote:

Congrats on quitting smoking!I have to ask though.. what does Movie Theater Fish taste like? lol

The Gummy Fish candy sold at the Theater

• PINΞSΛ͒P

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

I started vaping in October to quit smoking and haven't touched a cigarette since. Quit vaping in February along with Red Bull. When I did vape very shortly I liked 60/40 VG/PG Blend @ 1.8 Ohm. I would've spent a lot more on a set up to get a bigger cloud but I didn't plan on doing it long term.

I have been drinking 2 red bull a day for a couple years now. I think it's tearing my stomach up. I need to cut that shit outta my life ASAP also

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I feel like coconut would be my favorite flavor if I vaped. Is that a flavor?

• ☣Alexander☣

Is there a cannibis flavour? O.o

Congrats on quitting smoking, all of you!

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

I have been drinking 2 red bull a day for a couple years now. I think it's tearing my stomach up. I need to cut that shit outta my life ASAP also

Me too. I am wrecked from it. Haha

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

On my tour in 08 I was drinking close to 32+ oz a day, smoking two packs a day, and eating ibuprofen like candy. I came back with ulcers and have fought acid reflux ever since.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

On my tour in 08 I was drinking close to 32+ oz a day, smoking two packs a day, and eating ibuprofen like candy. I came back with ulcers and have fought acid reflux ever since.

Tour?

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Afghanistan. They give tours there. Not as advertised though, I don't recommend it unless you purchase the upgraded Air Force package.

• Treybo130

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

Afghanistan. They give tours there. Not as advertised though, I don't recommend it unless you purchase the upgraded Air Force package.

The '15 AF package ain't bad, I have a nice view of the mountains. Didn't have to pay for the Mayweather/Pacman fight either.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Treybo130 wrote:

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

The '15 AF package ain't bad, I have a nice view of the mountains. Didn't have to pay for the Mayweather/Pacman fight either.

Wasn't much to pay for it turns out.

• TΛ͒T

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Is there a cannibis flavour? O.o

Congrats on quitting smoking, all of you!

Yes and you want to Vape that around 350degrees Fahrenheit

• PINΞSΛ͒P

3 months Cigarette free. 😄

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

3 months Cigarette free. 😄

Congrats! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• 4nick8r

Congrats. That is a great milestone.

• 4nick8r

Out of curiosity, are you still into the gummy fish or have you found new flavors ? 🐟🐟🐟

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

4nick8r wrote:

Out of curiosity, are you still into the gummy fish or have you found new flavors ? 🐟🐟🐟

I like the red bull flavor. 😎

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Gummy fish, pineapple peach, blue raspberry jolly rancher, and cotton candy ATM...

Reply to this topic