Unfair scanning loot?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Unfair scanning loot?
  • ŦλC̸_ŦłβΣƦłUM̸

Me and my friend have been comparing our scanning loot and it seems like he is getting 2 or 3 times better loot than me, yet i have twice his stanima, why? Seems like im being cheated to me

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

What do you consider "better"?

• ŦλC̸_ŦłβΣƦłUM̸

MAŦ ƷX YΘ wrote:

What do you consider "better"?

more of everything, greater influence base upgrades

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

I'm doing tier 2 scanning and I keep on getting more and more C4.😪

• EastCoastKing

I used to hate getting c4 now I just wanna stock up

• Nuckfuts

I have yet to get any C4 😩

• L. Ron Hubbard

Nuckfuts wrote:

Congrats now you've gotten some C4! BOOM!

• WISΞSTΛ͒ΝLΞΞ

Sabasaul wrote:

Nuckfuts wrote:

Congrats now you've gotten some C4! BOOM!

to get C4 u need to be higher level, cehck the help section and item section to see what lvl is required

• 🐲Ðℜ∆ʘℕ Ϯ∆Պع℞🐲

NYANCAT wrote:

Me and my friend have been comparing our scanning loot and it seems like he is getting 2 or 3 times better loot than me, yet i have twice his stanima, why? Seems like im being cheated to me

Is ur friend a higher level? I've noticed that the lower level u are the more resources you get out of tier 2 and 3 scans.

• ŦλC̸_ŦłβΣƦłUM̸

🐲Ðℜ∆ʘℕ Ϯ∆Պع℞🐲 wrote:

NYANCAT wrote:

Is ur friend a higher level? I've noticed that the lower level u are the more resources you get out of tier 2 and 3 scans.

No, im a higher level by like 5 levels but shouldnt i get the same amount and not be at a disadvantage? What is your advice to do?

Reply to this topic