😜Doritos 3D😜

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 😜Doritos 3D😜
  • V҉A҉N҉🍁

ok i know!!! I like it to much!!!

What your opinion of the 3d ???

• Fritzmann

Wat. My brain. Its cells just died.

• ☣Alexander☣

Those 3d, grid-like doritos? Havent tried them yet, are they better that way? I like my original doritos with shredded marble cheese melted ontop. A dope fuckin snack. Apparently people have never tried it? O.o

• [dday]

Pardon my Antipodean ignorance, Asterix, but I have no bloody idea what the hell you're on about.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

3d Doritos? Sounds like the idea came from someone who'd been toking on the herb 🍁😗💨

• PINΞSΛ͒P

There was 3d Doritos years ago. I haven't seen them on any shelf in a very long time.

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

There was 3d Doritos years ago. I haven't seen them on any shelf in a very long time.

Apparently they sent them all north of the border once they didn't sell here.

• ☣Alexander☣

CΗΞΞ͒SΞ wrote:

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Apparently they sent them all north of the border once they didn't sell here.

We smoke enough weed. We'll eat em.

• Noah

[dday] wrote:

Pardon my Antipodean ignorance, Asterix, but I have no bloody idea what the hell you're on about.

• V҉A҉N҉🍁

Doritos 3D...

They also Glow in the Dark!

• ☣Alexander☣

Now thats bullshit...? 😧

• V҉A҉N҉🍁

No man if you roll them they start to glow and moan...

• PINΞSΛ͒P

🔱Astérix🔱🔫 wrote:

I'm completely lost now. Is there a inside joke here that I am in the dark about??

• Fritzmann

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

🔱Astérix🔱🔫 wrote:

I'm completely lost now. Is there a inside joke here that I am in the dark about??

If you roll them then they'll glow. Then you won't be in the dark anymore.

Reply to this topic