Crossing Game Play

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Crossing Game Play
  • 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Do a lot of people use TW as a platform for their gameplay here? I set up a TW account a few years back but am not down with punching codes. Are the same people allies/friends the same in both games?

• TΛ͒T

I have played TW since shortly after it came out. There is a few friends I've made there that I'm still friends with in this game but there is also people I'm friends with in TW but fight in this game. As far as taking problems from one game to the other I'm not down with that and have actually dealt with it twice so far.

• Fritzmann

I remember Ecoders... They got me started here too. I remember I got here on the second day... ahh, sweet nostalgia

• MΛ͒VΞЯICK

I know most players in gs from tw but I tried to mix it up and only have 2 or 3 allies from my tw alliance in gs. And I don't cross games. You can look me up in tw I think I'm on some leaderboard.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

MΛ͒VΞЯICK wrote:

I know most players in gs from tw but I tried to mix it up and only have 2 or 3 allies from my tw alliance in gs. And I don't cross games. You can look me up in tw I think I'm on some leaderboard.

Ha. Ya. When I looked a long time ago I think you were on the top 1 hundred 😜

• ☣Alexander☣

I've run into a few players that hold grudges from tw and cant keep the games seperate by using what power they have in that game to influence what players do here and vice versa... They know who they are... No big deal really, its just a shame that they cant keep seperate games seperate.

• Treybo130

Fritzmann wrote:

I remember Ecoders... They got me started here too. I remember I got here on the second day... ahh, sweet nostalgia

Same boat, but seems you've been taking it slow. This game involves more gaming to grow as opposed to the code punching but I continue to play both.

• Pv͒D

I capped one guy here due to a tw cap... He didnt seem to mind, but a few whiners mentioned it to me cause they were bent that they lost a portal.... he capped me out of a country, so i capped him out of the same country. seemed fair to me

• PINΞSΛ͒P

I'm not really for crossing games but hey, cap who you want when you want where you want. 👍

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

For me, its all about GS. I have nothing to lose in TW. I had very different playing styles and goals for each game. TW I started late, and could never catch up so I kept a low profile and mostly stayed to myself. I did have a few fights along the way because that is kinda the point. Ive crossed games once because the target felt the opposite way I did about the 2 games. You have to hit them where it hurts sometimes to be effective.

• Pv͒D

I also had a guy cross games on me. Didn't work out so well.

• V҉A҉N҉🍁

For my part im not a big fan of game crossing... I think what you lost in one can't be replaced by a spank in another one!
    But i like the twice game friends, that give us the chance to meet a larger group of players...

Reply to this topic