I have an admirer out there now using the above tag. RIP UG2

• V҉A҉N҉🍁

🍺Yess🍺

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Could it be UG2?? 😜😜

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

ϻ ʌ͒ ᴆ ƶ є я ɵ wrote:

Could it be UG2?? 😜😜

It might be but most definitely is. He set up in KS so I hopped over to his base so he reset again and became my shadow. No pun please.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Hey that's your second reset to name themselves after you. 😜

• Devilfish2400

Ya now you have two

• ☣Alexander☣

R.I.P U_Got_2_Earn_it.
    Beloved son; enemy of many, friend of none. (Anyone know what his last words were?)

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

R.I.P U_Got_2_Earn_it. Beloved son; enemy of many, friend of none. (Anyone know what his last words were?)

"I've earned it "

• RΛINDᎧG

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

R.I.P U_Got_2_Earn_it. Beloved son; enemy of many, friend of none. (Anyone know what his last words were?)

My guess is "Oh shit, there goes another 100k influence!"

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

He had it coming

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

"I've earned it "

Hahaha. That was close they were actually "caption save a ho" whatever that means.

• ¯°·Յ།Ǥ Յø̌ՏՏ¯°·

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

"I've earned it "

Well said,😂😂😂

• TheMug™

UG2 first changed to 🎯Game on🎯 then I capped more of his bases so he reset and changed to uncle bobby. I hope he knows he is not very good at this! That's only because I can't see his face when his plans don't go his way. Lol

• Treybo130

I don't understand how this works. He reset and lost all his stats but does he keep the number of earned bases? He still has a year worth of messages so it's easy to see who he really is.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Treybo130 wrote:

I don't understand how this works. He reset and lost all his stats but does he keep the number of earned bases? He still has a year worth of messages so it's easy to see who he really is.

All stats reset. But we all get to keep the bases taken from him

• ཇ༨པ༉རབས

In his eyes👀 all he ever did was just "play the game" but in reality the amount of people he capped and bullied was the wrong way to play the game.

RIP Ugot2 you got exactly what you deserved.

• Real MF

"Mommy the people in my phone game are being mean to me!😡 Make them stop!!!😢" - UG2

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

How did he build the bases he built in such distant locations so quickly? Did he really take a trip that far in so few days?

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

How did he build the bases he built in such distant locations so quickly? Did he really take a trip that far in so few days?

He is a truck driver irl. Perfect job for this game.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

A truck for sure.

• Жahn☠

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 wrote:

A truck for sure.

The only reason I'd want to be a truck driver lol

Reply to this topic