OG players--->Still there

ForumsGeneral Discussion › OG players--->Still there
  • V҉A҉N҉🍁

Hi my name is 🔱Astérix🔱🔫 and i'm a Gs addic!!!
    I started the first minutes of the first day and been innactive during like 6 month only!!!

Present yourself if your an Original player!!!

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Hi my name is Uncle Bobby🐝 and I am an addict. I took four months off last year And stayed GS free. But it brought me back in. I feel like I have strong ties to some other attics and we have a good support group. Man this feels so good to get this off my chest.

• RΛINDᎧG

Raindog here....been on and off the GS since it first hit the streets. It will probably be a monkey on my back until the end.

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

🅾👎🅱 here. Oh, and phoque you.👍

• 4nick8r

Hi, my name is 4nick8r & I too share your struggles. I also came over from TW on day 1 with great hopes. On the plus side, I suck at punching codes so I've got that going for me here. On the minus side, it seems like this is Nicks bastard step-child. Oh well, I still have fun.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

4nick8r wrote:

Hi, my name is 4nick8r & I too share your struggles. I also came over from TW on day 1 with great hopes. On the plus side, I suck at punching codes so I've got that going for me here. On the minus side, it seems like this is Nicks bastard step-child. Oh well, I still have fun.

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I'm Q and I started on the first day. Been growing slow and steady ever since🌎

• SLiNKY

Howdy, my name is NooYah and I've been playing since four days after the release. I'm not the world's most active player, but I've been here the whole time.

• Treybo130

Present.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Treybo130 wrote:

Present.

• V҉A҉N҉🍁

Dont forget to say once when you play!!!
    Cmon Original players dont be so shy tell us who you are😜

• ☣Alexander☣

My name's Alexander, and i too have a (serious) addiction to this (wonderful) game, Global supremacy. I heard anout it through turfwars but was unsure of its release date. Searching for a new pass time i stubled upon it June 27th, 2013. Never would i have guessed that my life would be so consumed by this gps based demon of mine. My family tells me i need help, but i disagree. All i need is more tiberium. OG 4lyfe🍁👌😚💨

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

Yo my name is Logan and just like most of us I discovered this game through TW. I wasn't a fan of punching codes so I gave GS a try. Once I started playing I knew that I would be addicted to this game and I'm totally okay with that. I will probably be playing this game until Nick decides to shut the servers down (hopefully not anytime soon). And I'm also a big fan of cheesecake.

• شاه دنيا

Hi. My name is Jake. Io got clean from GS when I got a droid. I just got a new iPhone yesterday and the first app I got was GS. The stuff is way too strong. I couldn't help myself 😔😔

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Hi. Is this thing on? Let's see... My name is Squirrel Pig and I started playing this game a few days after it was released. I never played TW--still haven't. I saw GS on my recommendation list on the istore. It was probably the one and only time it was promoted. For the first year, I rolled with an awesome crew called the Beer Drinkers. We mostly talked about exotic beer, which was cool. I don't know if I'm an addict. I mean, I don't know if I should be here with you guys. I just came here because I heard there might be free snacks and drinks and maybe some tail. Turns out they don't serve beer at addiction meetings. I guess that makes sense. What was I thinking? Well, that's all I got and it's probably time to sit back down and give someone else a try. Um. Thank you.

• Fritzmann

Hello. My name is Fritzmann, also known as Psyke. I had seen TW are the app store that summer of '13. However, as soon as I got it, people started talking about a new game called Global Supremacy. Naturally, I gave up TW and came here. I played for about 6 months before I lost interest and gave up. This April (I think) I got a new phone and a new start on GS under the name of Fritzmann. And here I stand, standing here... awkwardly

• 👥ȒẶƱṂ👥

I didn't start on day 1 or even day 150 , I got here 1/16/14 but I been here every day since and more then likely everyday till the game ends

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Hi I'm Wilde, I too started on day 1 after I got bored punching codes in TurfWars. I was very active and pretty addicted right up till the new year both in the Forums and on the map. I've slacked in 2015 but I still check in to collect cash and do missions. There's many names I recognize here and only a few I don't. Good on you new-ish guys for getting addicted like the rest of us chumps! Hope this game never shuts down, it's quite a gem.

• Yoshi

I started on june 30 2013. that's when I found out that there was a new mfp game. I lost interest quickly, but I came back in April 2014 and stuck with it.

• V҉A҉N҉🍁

Hi Yoshi👋🏻
    Hey Wild how you been mate?
    Hi raum
    Hey look its a fritz
    Ohhh those crazy Spig😘

• V҉A҉N҉🍁

These time Gs is much active than never!!! Its nice to see!!!
    Many move on the map!!!
    Battle... Alliance...

• RARE

Penis been here since day one. Hopped to Alaska before it was cool again from pa. Before Christmas and max build radius.

• V҉A҉N҉🍁

RARE wrote:

Penis been here since day one. Hopped to Alaska before it was cool again from pa. Before Christmas and max build radius.

Hi pénis👋🏻 i hope you will stay around for another 2 years🍺

• The Alchemyst

Started a week after release still pop in every once in a while but haven't used my stamina in a long time. Going to keep control over Italy for as long as I can though.

• ₭íƖʛɵяȩ👥Ƭяøϋʈ

First base created on day one. June 27, 2013. Still lurking a couple of years later... 😎

• Farewell!

StowRPh here. I'm addicted! Been here since 7/5/2013! Almost wiped out once by ignorants, I mean other players, but moved on since! Enjoy the game and friends I've made and harbor no ill feelings from previous experiences! I've found and accomplished some personal goals here in GS and about to strike out on another one. (WOW, I should really get a life!) Will probably be here until the servers run cold, although I must say i've found some satisfaction in playing Clash! Oooops, maybe i shouldn't have mentioned that! Sorry Nick, your the only one! Really!!!!

• TΛ͒T

Started June 27 2013 and have no intentions to ever stop.

• The Archduke

Well, like most of you, been here since day one. While it's a shame GS does little to attract new players, it is cool there are some OGs that are hanging on. Keep those servers running Nick.

• 4nick8r

The Archduke wrote:

Well, like most of you, been here since day one. While it's a shame GS does little to attract new players, it is cool there are some OGs that are hanging on. Keep those servers running Nick.

You talking to me? 😜

• The Archduke

4nick8r wrote:

The Archduke wrote:

You talking to me? 😜

You old fart!

Reply to this topic