🌐A Message From Anonymous🌐

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 🌐A Message From Anonymous🌐
  • ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

For those who dont know what Anonymous is OR what it stands for:
    Anonymous is an activist group most famous for hacking. I have set up my syndicate to get the word out and to teach you all of the abomination that is today's government. You may think 'Anonymous is nothing but no good hackers.' While it is true we ARE hackers, we have a good cause. You consider hacking a crime? Well our government kills thousands of soliders in the middle east each day. Our government stands for freedom, when, with all of these outragous taxes and laws about healthcare, we are forced to conform to what THEY want. Our government is in fact governed by a 'higher power', and its not any God. It is money. Money is what insults and dictates everything we do. It minipulates people to do dirty, cruel and harsh things to each other, like murder, steal and other acts. Anonymous is a group of people who sees this, and we fight against it with all our might. And with that, I bid you all farewell.
    -🌐Anonymous🌐

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• ☣Alexander☣

I hope you aren't trying to say YOU are actually part of the hacktivist group, Anonymous? You must be Delirious. 😋
    Anyways welcome back, man.👏👍

• V҉A҉N҉🍁

Penis

• ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

I hope you aren't trying to say YOU are actually part of the hacktivist group, Anonymous? You must be Delirious. 😋Anyways welcome back, man.👏👍

👏👍Good joke bringing back my old username.

• ☣Alexander☣

🌐Anonymous🌐 wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

I hope you aren't trying to say YOU are actually part of the hacktivist group, Anonymous? You must be Delirious. 😋Anyways welcome back, man.👏👍

Had to! Lol i liked how it worked out though. So you looking to stay and play or post and become a ghost again? 😝

• ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

🌐Anonymous🌐 wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Had to! Lol i liked how it worked out though. So you looking to stay and play or post and become a ghost again? 😝

XD Im staying XD

• RARE

🔱Astérix🔱🔫 wrote:

Penis

My legacy lives on !!!

• V҉A҉N҉🍁

RARE wrote:

🔱Astérix🔱🔫 wrote:

Penis

My legacy lives on !!!

Ohh yes thx to share your legacy with me, ill upgrade it to
    🔱Pénix🔱🔫 just for anonymeAnus

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

🔱Astérix🔱🔫 wrote:

anonymeAnus

😂😂😂

• ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

🔱Astérix🔱🔫 wrote:

RARE wrote:

🔱Astérix🔱🔫 wrote:

Penis

My legacy lives on !!!

Ohh yes thx to share your legacy with me, ill upgrade it to 🔱Pénix🔱🔫 just for anonymeAnus

I would like to know what I have done to you that caused you to say this. I would really love to know.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Guys, leave him alone. He's a young player. I have underwear older. It's a bit odd for adults to haze a tween/early teen.

• ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

This is BULLSHIT!!!! Fuck the formalities. I'm doing nothing but trying to take over my little corner of the world and this random guy just comes out of nowhere!!! I have NO MEANS to defend myself. BULLSHIT!!!! You would think that big players would pick on big players and not pick on the little defenseless guys, like me. Like SERIOUSLY!!!!! WHY?!?!? I camt even get ANY help. If all my bases get taken you will NEVER see me here again. Even in this rage rant, I still havent said anything offensive to Asterix. So all this is BULLSHIT!!!! Im sooooo fuckin done here.

• ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

How much you wanna bet Asterix eill go after the BxP members that are near my bases? I hope he does. That might bring me back JUST to watch the war between BxP and Illuminati.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

🌐Anonymous🌐 wrote:

This is BULLSHIT!!!! Fuck the formalities. I'm doing nothing but trying to take over my little corner of the world and this random guy just comes out of nowhere!!! I have NO MEANS to defend myself. BULLSHIT!!!! You would think that big players would pick on big players and not pick on the little defenseless guys, like me. Like SERIOUSLY!!!!! WHY?!?!? I camt even get ANY help. If all my bases get taken you will NEVER see me here again. Even in this rage rant, I still havent said anything offensive to Asterix. So all this is BULLSHIT!!!! Im sooooo fuckin done here.

Zzzzzzz have a wonderful stress free night 🌚

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

🌐Anonymous🌐 wrote:

How much you wanna bet Asterix eill go after the BxP members that are near my bases? I hope he does. That might bring me back JUST to watch the war between BxP and Illuminati.

Asterix IS Border Patrol.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Just leave the kid alone, he's not a thread to any of us

• 4nick8r

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

🌐Anonymous🌐 wrote:

Asterix IS Border Patrol.

Actually a pretty cool dude, in my dealings with him.

• M⃣A⃣N⃣T⃣I⃣S⃣

.... Thousands of soldiers are killed everyday....? I've told you a million times not to exaggerate!

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

So did anonymous do something to you guys in the past to make you not like him?

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

Not me. Anny and I are cool.👍

Reply to this topic