How does this make sense?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › How does this make sense?
  • 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

How does a taser that looks like a squirt gun do more damage than an assault rifle?

And from TW, how is a tommy gun more powerful than a mini gun?

• Rataxes

Hmm the process of ranking the weapons must have been intergrated with a few 🍻🍺🍻

would have gone with a simple calibre difference 💥🔫

• ϻɵʀϻɵɴ ☨ՊơƞʂҭєƦ

I think they're measured by pain. What would hurt more, your balls being simply shot off or tased until they were cooked to a crisp?

• Hydra

👆👆👆👆
    Tazing to my knowledge locks up all your muscles as if they are all cramping, sounds painful! An assasult rifle would end it quickly, less painful. With your enemies, would you rather kill them, or watch them suffer MUHAHAHA!!

• MatPowers

Hydra wrote:

👆👆👆👆Tazing to my knowledge locks up all your muscles as if they are all cramping, sounds painful! An assasult rifle would end it quickly, less painful. With your enemies, would you rather kill them, or watch them suffer MUHAHAHA!!

... Hydra, remind me never to piss you off.

• ϻɵʀϻɵɴ ☨ՊơƞʂҭєƦ

MatPowers wrote:

Hydra wrote:

👆👆👆👆Tazing to my knowledge locks up all your muscles as if they are all cramping, sounds painful! An assasult rifle would end it quickly, less painful. With your enemies, would you rather kill them, or watch them suffer MUHAHAHA!!

... Hydra, remind me never to piss you off.

We're inside nicks head now o.0

Reply to this topic