WWW3 starting?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › WWW3 starting?
  • Real MF

If you have an overwhelming stranglehold on this game and you get bored, and really, how could you not. Start a war. Now nobody will war you willingly because it's suicide so you gotta drag em in kicking and screaming. How do you do it? Hope and pray someone messes with you or defends themself when you mess with them. Then try to drag in the whole snydicate by demanding they kick the "offender". Hey! Maybe you'll get lucky. Show em how big your E penis really is. Then just mop em up. Hopefully they won't all band together against you though that might be bad... NOT.

• Real MF

Wow this game really IS dead. Nobody left but "the look how big the ePenis I bought is!!" crowd and their fanboys. Wonder how soon it gets pulled from the App Store..

*crickets*

• ☣Alexander☣

Well, i wouldnt say its dead. Im just not sure what to say... It is a problem though. Everyone probably thinks if they comment it will get them in trouble.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Well, i wouldnt say its dead. Im just not sure what to say... It is a problem though. Everyone probably thinks if they comment it will get them in trouble.

Oooooohhhhh! Now you're in trouble dude.

• V҉A҉N҉🍁

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Foley im probably the most quiet player in this game and i have been pushed to cap you like 3 time in the last 2 month cause of your game style!!! So if you finally got what you searching for!!! Be a man and stop crying!!! Search for ally, make a meeting and set-up a plan! Cause your adversaire is already at study the map and set-up a plan👍🏻

Can't say i never helped you

• Real MF

🔱Astérix🔱🔫 wrote:

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Foley im probably the most quiet player in this game and i have been pushed to cap you like 3 time in the last 2 month cause of your game style!!! So if you finally got what you searching for!!! Be a man and stop crying!!! Search for ally, make a meeting and set-up a plan! Cause your adversaire is already at study the map and set-up a plan👍🏻

Typical peanut gallery response. This has nothing to do with my gameplay it has to do with loyalty. Standing up to aggressors. You wouldn't understand.

• Real MF

That being said you did help me a lot and I appreciate it

• ☣Alexander☣

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Well, if you hang around with the wrong crowd you're bound to find trouble. 😜

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

This whole thing is just part of the game. I've had multiple people in syndicates all over this game ask me "gee why don't we all fight them!?! ." Illuminati would welcome a full on revolt to dethrone them. I know they would. But now that it's public that another syndicate is getting into it with them all there are is crickets. The leaderboard holds way to much weight on people's gameplay. For the most part I like the guys. I've got no issue with most of them and chat often. This isn't me rallying the troops to get more involved. In fact I know we'll lose shadows to this. It should be a fun ride for the fellas in their syn. But I'm not backing down on this. Some has to attempt a stand. Happy hunting boys. 😜

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

🔱Astérix🔱🔫 wrote:

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Brook is the quietest. 😂 I thought for sure he was a bot until he messaged me a few months ago.

• 4nick8r

Wait just a minute! There are people fighting in this game? I thought we were all just dropping colored squares on a map.

• Real MF

4nick8r wrote:

Wait just a minute! There are people fighting in this game? I thought we were all just dropping colored squares on a map.

Seat open!

• PINΞSΛ͒P

They say 10% of the USA is out of work yet I can't find any workers for all these potential bases around me.

• Real MF

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

They say 10% of the USA is out of work yet I can't find any workers for all these potential bases around me.

Dude just stop by the Home Depot. They'll build you a deck too all for 20 bucks

• Real MF

Or....did you credit card get declined? That's sad. Put it back in your mum's purse and SAY NOTHING!!

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Haha.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

YOU wrote:

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Haha.

I do have a couple to spare now thanks to mav and tat 😜 saving me time from tearing down. Time is money.

• Yoshi

MattFoley wrote:

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Dude just stop by the Home Depot. They'll build you a deck too all for 20 bucks

Too bad you can't just borrow my spares! 😿

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

😂😂😂

• Joey Donuts

I have plenty of spares now too, thanks to them. I agree with bobby, most of those guys are cool and we chat sometimes as well, but a couple bullies with deep pockets make for a losing battle. Where is the fun in knowing you can BUY your win over everyone?

• V҉A҉N҉🍁

So we can cap anyone anywhere now?

• Pv͒D

🔱Astérix🔱🔫 wrote:

you can try...

• llllllllllll

🔱Astérix🔱🔫 wrote:

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

That's hilarious! " the most quietest player in the game!" You truely are delusional. It's not just abrumour

• Joey Donuts

🔱Astérix🔱🔫 wrote:

I don't claim to know anyone's financial situation, but I can do math and there is no way by just tib mining you could have thousands of bases and 20k+ agents. Just sayin, if I had deep pockets this war would be a whole lot different.

• Real MF

Pv͒D wrote:

🔱Astérix🔱🔫 wrote:

you can try...

Can I try? Get over here and I'll bite your ankles....you've been warned! 😄

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Joey Donuts wrote:

🔱Astérix🔱🔫 wrote:

I don't claim to know anyone's financial situation, but I can do math and there is no way by just tib mining you could have thousands of bases and 20k+ agents. Just sayin, if I had deep pockets this war would be a whole lot different.

I just looked over your account. You could be doing so much better. I can see you don't understand the basics.

• Real MF

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Joey Donuts wrote:

🔱Astérix🔱🔫 wrote:

I just looked over your account. You could be doing so much better. I can see you don't understand the basics.

Ooh! Me next! Me next! 👋👋👋analyze mine next!!

• Joey Donuts

So pine, please explain the basics to me.

• V҉A҉N҉🍁

Fuck basic!!!
    Go masterCard....
    Attack deep pocket

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Joey Donuts wrote:

We are currently fighting your synd. If this ever gets resolved hmu and I can offer some advice.

• Real MF

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Joey Donuts wrote:

We are currently fighting your synd. If this ever gets resolved hmu and I can offer some advice.

Aww. Such a sweetheart! Put another way- Once I finish kicking out all your teeth I'll give you the name of a good dentist!

Reply to this topic