Guesstimate

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Guesstimate
  • ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

As of right,now there are at least 920 players, big or small, out of these players, about 118 have influence proceeding 40,000. So if you take the 120 top influence players, who are more likley to be active than the other 800, I would, off the top of my head guess that there are about 42-70 contentiously active players, if even. Then you must add several dozen in order to account for the small but active players. ( I didn't initially include them because there is such a small minority of them who actually stay active.)
    So my personal guesstimation is that there are anywhere between 95-155 active players, big or small, new or old, at any given time.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

I'd really like to see Nick run some ads. I'll put that in the suggestion forum.. Run some ads!! I wonder what it would be like if there were around 1,000 active players...

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

ᏴᎾᏴᏴ👥ᏭᏭᏎ™ wrote:

I'd really like to see Nick run some ads. I'll put that in the suggestion forum.. Run some ads!! I wonder what it would be like if there were around 1,000 active players...

Good idea, I can't see why nick wouldn't want to, it would mean more money for him.

• Duane Allman

Not necessarily, ads are expensive and this game probably doesn't generate enough income to justify an ad buy.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Duane Allman wrote:

Not necessarily, ads are expensive and this game probably doesn't generate enough income to justify an ad buy.

It's an interesting point

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Give the app good reviews in the app store, if you care to do something. It certainly wouldnt hurt.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

Give the app good reviews in the app store, if you care to do something. It certainly wouldnt hurt.

👆🏻that's what I did on day 1

• 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

Nothing wrong with Nick tuning an ad campaign even if he puts a $10 dollar a day budget on ads for a month to see what kind of traffic it drives to the game, I think nick also needs to use social media a lot better to market the app, but it all comes down to is the app worth it?

• Deadly Duck

🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟 wrote:

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

👆🏻that's what I did on day 1

The reviews are terrible. We need more positive reviews. Il head over now.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Hey guys If you haven't already go give GS a good rate in the App Store. Or better yet try to recruit players through the forums of other mmo's.

Reply to this topic