Accidentally deleted merchandise

Forums ā€ŗ General Discussion ā€ŗ Accidentally deleted merchandise
  • BumpyKnucklz

Make sure you never get in a rush and accidentally delete any looted merchandise, because even though they can look back and see what you deleted and also take back any money you would have received for deleting that item, they will not let you get those utems back. I totally understand it was my fault for being in a rush, but i must add that im extremely disappointed they couldnt help out a loyal, paying customer not just in this game but Turf Wars as well.šŸ˜¢šŸ˜“šŸ˜„

• ՍŠ˜Ę‰ĪžŠÆĪ¤Ī‘ĪšĪžŠÆ ā¶āµ

Sorry to hear that man šŸ˜•

• VŅ‰AŅ‰NŅ‰šŸ

BumpyKnucklz wrote:

Make sure you never get in a rush and accidentally delete any looted merchandise, because even though they can look back and see what you deleted and also take back any money you would have received for deleting that item, they will not let you get those utems back. I totally understand it was my fault for being in a rush, but i must add that im extremely disappointed they couldnt help out a loyal, paying customer not just in this game but Turf Wars as well.šŸ˜¢šŸ˜“šŸ˜„

I buy 5k cyborg accidentaly when i tryed to buy worker!!! Can i exchange it plz!šŸ˜œ

Reply to this topic