Walking Dead No Man's Land

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Walking Dead No Man's Land
  • 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Anyone here playing Walking Dead No Man's Land and have a spot in a guild or want to join a new one?

• 👻Ominigul👻

Is it worth playing?

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Yeah is it any good? I may get it.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

It's pretty much like all of those games like clash of kings where you build out a base. But, no true interactive multiplayer yet and you kill zombies. Pretty good so far. Something you may play like 30 min a day.

• ninjanarwhal

Perfect :) thanks or the tip

• Treybo130

I watch the Walking Dead because I think it's dumb, and I want to watch the characters die off. The survival skills of the group suck and Daryl is the only reason they've made it as far as they have. Surviving on a island with nothing is difficult. Surviving in a urban area with slow zombies is not.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Heretic!

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Treybo130 wrote:

I watch the Walking Dead because I think it's dumb, and I want to watch the characters die off. The survival skills of the group suck and Daryl is the only reason they've made it as far as they have. Surviving on a island with nothing is difficult. Surviving in a urban area with slow zombies is not.

Overall Rick has acted as the stiches that hold the group together.

• Treybo130

undertaker65 wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

Overall Rick has acted as the stiches that hold the group together.

Rick further plays into the dumbness.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I gave up on the show last season. Too much soap opera, not enough action and survival. Waaay to predictable. Anyway, im posting cause I see promise in 'fear the walking dead'. Seems a better storyline than the original. Plus you get to see what happens immediately, instead of just watching from when Rick wakes up from his soap opera-esqe coma.

• Treybo130

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

I gave up on the show last season. Too much soap opera, not enough action and survival. Waaay to predictable. Anyway, im posting cause I see promise in 'fear the walking dead'. Seems a better storyline than the original. Plus you get to see what happens immediately, instead of just watching from when Rick wakes up from his soap opera-esqe coma.

Now you have me interested.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

FWD is decent. It's certainly less violent, which leads to my wife watching it now and then. I am not a huge fan of the characters yet, but really cool to see an actor of Maori descent in a lead role. (Even though he doesn't play a Maori, not unlike his other roles.)

• Treybo130

🐿Border⚔Pig🐖 wrote:

FWD is decent. It's certainly less violent, which leads to my wife watching it now and then. I am not a huge fan of the characters yet, but really cool to see an actor of Maori descent in a lead role. (Even though he doesn't play a Maori, not unlike his other roles.)

What?

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Cliff Curtis, the lead actor in FtWD is a New Zealander and is from the native Maori people.

Reply to this topic