335%+ Territory?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › 335%+ Territory?
  • 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Anyone care to help me test a bug?

It seems certain territories in/near Stockholm, Sweden give more than the typical 199% bonus. I dropped a base, and after a few hours it said 335% bonus... 🤔 My 1 influence base was making over $6,000. Then, in order to glean more information about this bug, I capped a 361 influence base from an old friend. Strictly to test this out of course... And it was making $163,000.

Support said there is only (supposed to be) a 169% bonus in the area.

If any of you would like to help me test this and report your findings, that would be most excellent.

• ☣Alexander☣

Nope.. Nothig there.. Its 169%. I swear! No dont look devs! Nooo

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

💸💸💸

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

I suppose it's just good business to conveniently let the players who spend the most take advantage of a glitch.

• ☣Alexander☣

ᏴᎾᏴᏴ👥ᏭᏭᏎ™ wrote:

I suppose it's just good business to conveniently let the players who spend the most take advantage of a glitch.

Or join in? :o

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

ᏴᎾᏴᏴ👥ᏭᏭᏎ™ wrote:

Or join in? :o

I don't think the players taking advantage of the glitch want me taking advantage of it as well. Lol

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I think the max is supposed to be a set 199. If it's more than that then I guess you could report the bug. But it would be wiser to just build there and not report it... Cross your fingers the devs don't read the GD lol😝

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

ᏴᎾᏴᏴ👥ᏭᏭᏎ™ wrote:

Wouldn't be the first. Won't be the last.

• 💫Mr Pussy💫

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

ᏴᎾᏴᏴ👥ᏭᏭᏎ™ wrote:

👆

• Pv͒D

💫Mr Pussy💫 wrote:

💫nͥo͒bͣoͫdy💫 wrote:

ᏴᎾᏴᏴ👥ᏭᏭᏎ™ wrote:

👆

Last time I checked, anyone playing GS has the same ability to plant in those areas as anyone else and always has and always will. Glitch or no glitch.... Now if you want some fun, try planting a turd in Central Park 😜

• TΛ͒T

Bunch of fucking crybaby bitches. You do know we kicked NWS out of that area. So them even chiming in on this is comical as usual. It wasn't a problem then so the fact that none of you can take an area becomes our fault. This must be what people taking their last breath in this game do.

• Pv͒D

TΛ͒T wrote:

Bunch of fucking crybaby bitches. You do know we kicked NWS out of that area. So them even chiming in on this is comical as usual. It wasn't a problem then so the fact that none of you can take an area becomes our fault. This must be what people taking their last breath in this game do.

It was fun back then.. Me and King Leo were slugging it out in that area.. I think he still has some of mine and I have some of his...

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

It's a simple matter of a bug being fixed. Do you guys have a problem with fixing bugs?

• Pv͒D

ᏴᎾᏴᏴ👥ᏭᏭᏎ™ wrote:

It's a simple matter of a bug being fixed. Do you guys have a problem with fixing bugs?

If it were a simple matter of getting a bug fixed, you could/should have just reported it to support.. But that's not what you did.. You started a thread in the GD to accuse players of exploiting glitches and suggesting that support is giving those players a deliberate advantage. So let's not pretend that it is a simple matter. It is yet another attempt to bitch about support being unfair and players exploiting "glitches". If you look and see, you'll notice that illum were far from the first people in the area. In fact NWS was in the area before we were... I don't see you accusing NWS of exploiting a glitch unless "the players who spend most" includes NWS as well - which we all know is not what you were implying.

• ℂøøℓℳɕ͒ℂøøℓ

A bug? I've seen no help file or dev message saying there was a maximum income bonus!
    As far as I know all income bonus or resource availability is open to any one capable of planting there! Or in your case taking from others that were there before you, because you can't manage to edge your self in under the games regular rules!

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

I have reported it. Support said there is only a 169% bonus in the area. If you had read the first post clearly you would understand that. You can also read where I asked other people to test it out and report what they find. 😉

• Real MF

Well hmm... Allow me to quote the TOS. Prohibited Conduct: 2. Exploiting, distributing or informing other users of any game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage.

Now the fact that support says its 169 when it isn't makes it a potential bug. The density of the area clearly illustrated That some informing has been going on lol. I don't care about the latter just fix the former.
    2 cents

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Pv͒D wrote:

ᏴᎾᏴᏴ👥ᏭᏭᏎ™ wrote:

Just because NWS was in the area doesn't mean they knew there was a glitch in the income bonus while they were there. It takes ten days for it the glitch to show up. The fact illum loaded up that specific area shows you guys knew. Why shouldn't Bobber start a thread calling you guys out for exploiting? It's your MO and everyone should know about it. If NWS had taken advantage of as many exploits as NWS they'd have millions of influence as well.

• TΛ͒T

MattFoley wrote:

Well hmm... Allow me to quote the TOS. Prohibited Conduct: 2. Exploiting, distributing or informing other users of any game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage.

Now the fact that support says its 169 when it isn't makes it a potential bug. The density of the area clearly illustrated That some informing has been going on lol. I don't care about the latter just fix the former. 2 cents

So what you are saying is Bobb publicly asking others to "exploit" a bug with him is against TOS and he should be banned? He is on your team you may not want him banned. Just saying.

• Real MF

TΛ͒T wrote:

MattFoley wrote:

Now the fact that support says its 169 when it isn't makes it a potential bug. The density of the area clearly illustrated That some informing has been going on lol. I don't care about the latter just fix the former. 2 cents

So what you are saying is Bobb publicly asking others to "exploit" a bug with him is against TOS and he should be banned? He is on your team you may not want him banned. Just saying.

Not the brightest bulb huh? 😂 Perhaps you should google "exploit"

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

I didn't ask people to exploit it, I asked people to test and report it. Y'know, so it can be fixed. Do I have to spell everything out?

• TΛ͒T

I read it very clearly. I see you calling it a bug and asking people to help you "test" and report. If you have already tested and reported like you say, I would think asking others to "test" it is asking others to exploit. Maybe it's not me that doesn't know the definition. And as far as us "exploiting" it you are wrong again. Just cause people notice things(seems NWS was too dumb to notice) it doesn't make it an exploit since its just a part of the game not any specific act that must be done.

• Real MF

Anyways the thread is moot now. Now that support is aware of the problem I'm sure they will soon correct the glitch and get the bonus back to normal. Thanks to all who helped confirm the problem. 😘

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Reporting the bug is fine, its actually a good thing. Snitching on your enemies after your attacks on Stockholm have failed miserably just seems sad, bitter, and desperate though. I guess you felt is was the only way you could hurt us.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Holy shit everyone. There's no point in these puting posts up. They just get removed. If support only sees it as a 169% area and can't see that 335 is the real bonus they won't fix it. I'm sure the guys in that area have reported the bug. It's tough to report something that is beneficial to yourself. But I know at one point I had a base that gave me over 88 miles. Reported it. And they didn't fix it. So that's on them. Why report multiple times if you've done your diligence.

• ℂøøℓℳɕ͒ℂøøℓ

When is an advantage in game "A Bug"! Apparently when someone other than you finds it and uses it.
    Many others where in the 'Alleged' area long before I got there. We did not cap out anyone already there, unless they were already an enemy we were fighting.
    This is just showing me you can't find an in game sanctioned way of taking something from us, and must resort to having others do your work for you!

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

〓ℂøøℓℳɕ͒ℂøøℓ〓 wrote:

When is an advantage in game "A Bug"! Apparently when someone other than you finds it and uses it.Many others where in the 'Alleged' area long before I got there. We did not cap out anyone already there, unless they were already an enemy we were fighting.This is just showing me you can't find an in game sanctioned way of taking something from us, and must resort to having others do your work for you!

Is this directed at me?

• Pv͒D

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

〓ℂøøℓℳɕ͒ℂøøℓ〓 wrote:

When is an advantage in game "A Bug"! Apparently when someone other than you finds it and uses it.Many others where in the 'Alleged' area long before I got there. We did not cap out anyone already there, unless they were already an enemy we were fighting.This is just showing me you can't find an in game sanctioned way of taking something from us, and must resort to having others do your work for you!

Is this directed at me?

Thought this thread was dead....

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Pv͒D wrote:

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

〓ℂøøℓℳɕ͒ℂøøℓ〓 wrote:

Is this directed at me?

The last one about the 106 hop radius only lasted a few hours. I guess this one may stick around cu it's not as big of a deal as that one has proven to be.

• Real MF

Pv͒D wrote:

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

〓ℂøøℓℳɕ͒ℂøøℓ〓 wrote:

Is this directed at me?

Me too. Shows over. Let it die. It'll either get fixed or it won't. Yes I just agreed with pvd. (please don't shun me now)😂

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

I hate all of you.

Reply to this topic