Agents

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Agents
  • jz81

Why is it that I always have not enough agents to take over other bases? Do I need to have as many agents as bases

• jz81

I never have any spare workers, nothing is being built atm

• Deadly Duck

You don't need to take over bases right now. You need to grow and it can be slow to start. It dose get better look at my profile I'm 3 months into game. Learn to hop for tib I think it's the secret to the game.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

jz81 wrote:

Why is it that I always have not enough agents to take over other bases? Do I need to have as many agents as bases

If you need help with the concept of hopping just pm feel free to pm me 👍🏻

• ☣Alexander☣

Or me. Always around. Good luck!

• Capo Smash

Still only new to the game so might sound a little stupid question but as you say hoping is the trick to the game would it not make you more vunarable having everything so far apart from your other bases. My guess would be cluster close at first to establish a safe place? Iv been trying but due to Brooklyn owning my whole city I may have to do this hopping thing a little more :/

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Capo Smash wrote:

Still only new to the game so might sound a little stupid question but as you say hoping is the trick to the game would it not make you more vunarable having everything so far apart from your other bases. My guess would be cluster close at first to establish a safe place? Iv been trying but due to Brooklyn owning my whole city I may have to do this hopping thing a little more :/

I can tell you from experience that clumping up is not the best plan 😜. It's fine starting out cuz you can't hop too far anyways. But spread out. Having all your bases in one spot just makes you vulnerable.

• 4nick8r

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

Capo Smash wrote:

Still only new to the game so might sound a little stupid question but as you say hoping is the trick to the game would it not make you more vunarable having everything so far apart from your other bases. ✂️ Iv been trying but due to Brooklyn owning my whole city I may have to do this hopping thing a little more :/

I can tell you from experience that clumping up is not the best plan 😜. It's fine starting out cuz you can't hop too far anyways. But spread out. Having all your bases in one spot just makes you vulnerable.

👆🏼 this. Your bases don't defend each other. The more you spread out the more someone has to travel to get them all. Plus, spreading into new territory is how you get free tib. Use it to buy more workers to build more bases to get more free tib to buy more workers to build more bases to get free tib to.............

• Capo Smash

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

Capo Smash wrote:

Thanks pal :) sounds a plan il give it a go, for once my grauling job as a delivery driver traveling all day should pay off :D

Reply to this topic