The US

ForumsGeneral Discussion › The US
  • ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Uninted Syndicates!!!
    Last night I got this idea. Basically, we should form the GS equivalent of the Uninted Nations. We would do this through Palringo. We set it up where any syndicate with x amount of people can join, each syndicate has one rep, ect...
    Anyway we can improve upon the details later but if this were made possible it could help prevent small conflicts from escalating, increasing peace and stability in the game. I actually think we could make something like this work, we have a small player base so it would be easy to organize.
    Anyone else think something similar to this concept is possible?

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

All we really have to do is make a pal room and invite the leaders of most syndicates.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Why the hell promote Peace in a game named Global Supremacy?

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Hate to say it but he has a point. Most of the game doesn't fight anyway so mission accomplished UT👍🏼 however.... To show support if you organized such a group I would hop in there with you.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Hate to say it but he has a point. Most of the game doesn't fight anyway so mission accomplished UT👍🏼 however.... To show support if you organized such a group I would hop in there with you.

Same

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Well, if it works like the real UN, there's still plenty of warmongering and deminizong speeches.

• Treybo130

🐿Border⚔Pig🐖 wrote:

Well, if it works like the real UN, there's still plenty of warmongering and demonizing speeches.

After we've uninted, we can unite.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

I think were overthinking this, It's not like we would be passing resolutions and such shit. Like I said, all we need to do is make a Palringo room and have some people from each syndicate join. Sure, there are already a few GS chatrooms but it would be much more convenient if we can get people from every syndicate into the same room.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

In fact we can do this without the whole UN theme.

• ☣Alexander☣

🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟 wrote:

👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥 wrote:

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Same

• Treybo130

undertaker65 wrote:

I think were overthinking this, It's not like we would be passing resolutions and such shit. Like I said, all we need to do is make a Palringo room and have some people from each syndicate join. Sure, there are already a few GS chatrooms but it would be much more convenient if we can get people from every syndicate into the same room.

You can come to the fishing hole we currently meet in and steal some cars & jewelry.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Treybo130 wrote:

🐿Border⚔Pig🐖 wrote:

Well, if it works like the real UN, there's still plenty of warmongering and demonizing speeches.

After we've uninted, we can unite.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reply to this topic