(Re)New Player! 🇺🇸

ForumsGeneral Discussion › (Re)New Player! 🇺🇸
  • Sylvester Calzo

Hey everyone! Glad to be back on the game since I played this... Oh god it's been more than a year haha 😊! I was last on a year ago but due to annoying reasons I had to leave. I decided to restart after so long and I hope to maybe do better than I did a year ago. Hope to see other active players on to, least I think the game is still active... I hope haha. Anyway, hope you all are having a awesome time, and can't wait to meet you all!

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Sylvester Calzo wrote:

Hey everyone! Glad to be back on the game since I played this... Oh god it's been more than a year haha 😊! I was last on a year ago but due to annoying reasons I had to leave. I decided to restart after so long and I hope to maybe do better than I did a year ago. Hope to see other active players on to, least I think the game is still active... I hope haha. Anyway, hope you all are having a awesome time, and can't wait to meet you all!

Holy shit, I didn't think I'd ever hear from another player again 😂, as far as I know, you and me are the only actives left.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

I'm not active.

Welcome back Sylvester 👋🏼

• Sylvester Calzo

undertaker65 wrote:

Sylvester Calzo wrote:

Holy shit, I didn't think I'd ever hear from another player again 😂, as far as I know, you and me are the only actives left.

Lol well glad to have cheered up someone then! 😀 And well I guess us actives have to stick together then ^^ besides if we're the only actives then I guess #1 spots open haha. Nice to meet you!

• Sylvester Calzo

ᏴᎾᏴᏴ👥ᏭᏭᏎ™ wrote:

I'm not active.

Welcome back Sylvester 👋🏼

Oh lol well at least you replied ^^, and thanks for the welcome :)

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Welcome back dude👋🏼

• Sylvester Calzo

ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и wrote:

Welcome back dude👋🏼

Thanks! It's great to be back! 😊

• LexSuede

My appearance here are more on a yearly basis. Once a year... 😂

Reply to this topic