Mafia Town: Part IV πŸšΆπŸ»πŸ”«

Forums β€Ί General Discussion β€Ί Mafia Town: Part IV πŸšΆπŸ»πŸ”«
  • ΥΠ˜Ζ‰ΞžΠ―Ξ€Ξ‘ΞšΞžΠ― ⁢⁡

Suddenly, a car bomb goes off, sending shockwaves in all directions. Ears ringing, everyone gets out of their vehicles, when all of a sudden a hooded man, presumably a mafia member, springs from an alleyway along with at least a dozen other henchmen who are spread throughout the perimeter of the square. Then bullets start whizzing, caught off guard the police were forced to scramble for cover. One deputy was already dead, another wounded, the detective, who was in a state of shock, finally came to and realized that they were pinned down and needed help so he decided that he needed to make a run for the third cop car which provides no cover and is essentially a sitting duck. But this is the only one that still has a working radio.

The detective starts sprinting for the car, dodging bullets along the way. Meanwhile the other deputies are still pined down, attempting to return fire but with little success, and Logan is laying on the floorboard in a back seat. The detective manages to send for help.

Soon a swat truck rams through the barricades and men in full riot gear start hoping out of the back. The tide quickly starts to turn as mafia henchmen start dropping. But there not done yet, the one who looks to be their leader pulls out a detonator and blows us the base of a tall statue of a Bumblebee (In honor of the towns first mayor).

The statue comes crashing down and falls on the car that Logan is hiding in. It completely crushed everything below his rib cage, but he was still alive just long enough to let out a series of blood curdling screams. NO! The detective screamed. He saw the mafia member responsible run into an ally. He started chasing after him, when he finally caught up, the mafia leader pulled a knife and nearly killed the detective but luckily the law got the better of him. Just as the last bit of gunfire had ceased, the detective removed the dead man's mask to find that it was Weasel. When the smoke cleared, the square was a total bloodbath, with rubble and corpses littered everywhere.

☣Alexander☣
    Π¨ΓŽΕΔΞ£ΠœΞ›Π™
    🌟 β„•αŽΎβ„›α†β„‹πŸ’«Π…α†αŽ―β„› 🌟

πŸ’€ Treybo130 πŸ’€
    πŸ’€ Borderβš”PigπŸ– πŸ’€
    πŸ’€ ᏴᎾᏴᏴπŸ‘₯α­α­αŽβ„’ πŸ’€
    πŸ’€ Sylvester Calzo πŸ’€
    πŸ’€ Ρ΅ Ιͺ ʟ ʟ ΚŒΝ’ Ιͺ ΠΈ πŸ’€
    πŸ’€ βš”ΡˆΞžΞ›α”–ΞžΔΏβš” πŸ’€
    πŸ’€ πŸ‘₯꒒૦૭ΰͺ΅κ’–πŸ‘₯ πŸ’€
    πŸ’€ [dday] πŸ’€

It was about 4:20 AM, (pun intended) I walked into the police station and everyone was busy, the rooms were filled with loud chatter and the constant ringing of telephones. I was leaving the building with the detective "we think that at least one of the mafia members escaped the shoutout at the square, that's why things are so hectic, were doing everything we can to find them Mr. Mayor... πŸ’₯BOOMπŸ’₯

Within less than a second everything inside the station was completely incinerated and all of the windows blew out at once. Sadly this happened to be the same night that local pre-schoolers were being given a tour. So they were burnt to, it was truly horrific to see them running out screaming 😟

The detective said "I'll get the bastard" and walked off. I've worked so hard the past few years and have rebuilt Funky Town from the ground up. It could have been so much more, but now there may be no hope, everything is coming apart. I decide to head to the bar and drown my sorrows.

• 🌟 β„•αŽΎβ„›α†β„‹πŸ’«Π…α†αŽ―β„› 🌟

I was at the airport, getting ready to head out and catch a tan in New Zealand. Put my bag through TSA scanners and then shit started happening. I new somthing was wrong when the TSA staff started moving-running-running fast. Fuck I though to myself; did I forget to smoke my remaining weed before going through? Nope. I was told to put my hands up, then the fattest TSA guy patted me down (so romantically). It turned out id packed the pistol wildman gave me for protection. Well fuck.
    I was handcuffed, and put in the back of the cop car. I kept telling them "there's been a mistake", but they must have thought I was linked to the mafia. Why do inocent people always get mixed up in this trouble? As we were approaching the station-
    I don't know how to describe it, everything just blew up. Glass was everywhere and the cop car flipped. I crawled out with minor injuries and fled. It didn't matter where I was going but I just had to leave, fast...

[Begin Day Phase]

• ☣Alexander☣

Maybe the mafia is north? Would explain why he's trying to skip town...

• ΡˆΞžΞ›α”–ΞžΔΏ

πŸ‘» I awaken, my eyes foggy, my head pounding. πŸ’₯ Hands chained to the wall. βœ‹πŸΌFeet bound with duct tape. πŸ‘ž As I attempt to shake off the grogginess, I check out my surroundings. Dimly lit, the sound of water droplets hitting a puddle, cold, damp. "What the hell am I doing in a cave? πŸ” A freaking cave? So primitive, such a wilde place to hide someone" I mumble to myself.

I realize this grogginess is more than sleep. πŸ’€ Whatever drug I was injected with πŸ’‰ after the explosion and subsequent altercation with that damn lead detective knocked me out cold. I heard a faint buzz of a radio or a tv in the distance, around the corner. I hear footsteps, and they're getting louder, closer. At least I know they're not going to kill me, they could have done that easily. They want something. Information. Well, they certainly won't get it easily. Who's behind this? The detective? My fellow mafia? The mayor? . . .

Knowing that both mafia and police would shoot him on sight, Weasel decides to lie low a few miles outside of town until everything has blown over. Hoping that the townspeople come out on top, so he can later give them information in extange for his life.

We only have one vote so far, north star and wildman need to vote as well.

After the police station exploded and since I'd already sold my apartment, I decide to spend the night where I spent so many other sleepless nights; at the bar. It's super late and the janutors are sweeping the floor. The bar is practically empty otherwise, but I see a framiliar face seated at the bar table; its wildman. How perfect I think to myself, he'll get a good laugh out of how his gun for my "protection" nearly brought about my death. As I'm approaching wildman I see that he is not alone. It's Alexander! (he must've flown to New Zealand and back in record time).
    He taps wildman on the shoulder and points in my direction, I hear him say "It's North Star, he's in the mafia, let's get him". I tense up. My mind is racing faster than his world record flight time. There's three of us left, I know that one of the two is mafia. But it can't be the pilot? He'd be in the air most of the time and couldn't help with the killings. But it can't be wildman, he entrusted me with his own weapon?

Both seem like unlikely candidates, so I go with my gut. The last 3 years of surviving this crud taught me the mafia are first to throw stones; it's good enough reasoning to split the tie. A half second later i yell "no wildman, it's Alexander!". He looks between us dumbfounded. He's stuck in the hot seat now. I am weaponless, so I look around for a makeshift weapon cuz shits about to go down. The fire poker by the fireplace looks ideal...

I'm stumble out of the washroom and find myself in a heated situation. North Star is waving around a fire poker and making threats, Alex is has his hand on his gun ready to draw, and wildman is trying to defuse everything. Things went south from here, North made a sudden movement towards Alex, causing him to draw his gun on him. simultaneously, Wild drew his gun on alex.
    Seeing that shit was about to hit the fan, I grabbed my old sig from my side and aimed towards the three. "Everybody just clam the fuck down!", I yelled in a slurish tone. When everyone lowered their guns I said "now we all just gonna sit the fuck down ok". We all sat down around a round table in this order Wild, Alex, North and then me. We all decided that we would sit there until someone made a move. Whoever made the first move was to be assumed mafia. "This is going to be a long night." North said.

[Begin Night Phase]

I'm not moving. I can sit at this table all night as long as the waiteress keeps bringing my fireball whiskey 🍺

• Π¨ΓŽΕΔΞ£ΠœΞ›Π™

"Looks like We got ourselves a good ole fashioned standoff" I say calmly at the sight of the 3 men in front of me. "Waitress, bring a bottle of whiskey and 4 cups over and make yourself scarce, I don't like the feel of what's about to happen. Undertaker the mayor caught everyone just before the shit hit the fan at nightfall. Good thing the mayor knows his weapons, froze the 2 finger pointers in front of me in their tracks. Nobody wants to get off'd by the mayor when the goal is in sight so, "might as well have a drink, it may be your last" I say as bar staff vacated and closed up shop for the night...

It's about 4:45. I feel slightly groggy, we've been here for hours, I think: "what if someone needs to take a shit or something? Would we let hi.."
    My concentration broke when I noticed Alex give a suspicious glance towards Wild. Wild glanced at me. Then suddenly Alex snatched a pistol from a table. wild, with cat like reflexes, had already jumped up and pulled out a 44. Magnum out of nowhere. Before Alex could throw his gun up in front of him, wild fired the Magnum with one hand and blew a hole clear through his windpipe. Blood splattered across North's face and Alex flew back out of his seat and onto the floor. He was clenching his throat and shuffling around for only a few seconds. But what's this? It looks like Alex must have fired at some point in time, wild looks down at the blood spot on his chest then falls to the floor, dead.

"Oh fuck" North said.
    we sat for about a full minute in silence until North pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the blood off his face. We got up at the same time and quietly walked out. The sun was rising, the sky filled with thick orange clouds. We could feel the warmth of the sun on our face. "It's all over now"

Thanks to everyone who participated, great writing, I really hope you guys enjoyed it. πŸ‘πŸ»

• πŸ‘₯ΰΌŒΞ²β•Π²Π²Π΅ΡΰΌŒα­α­αŽβ„’

Excellent story UT, and everyone else who wrote parts πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Π¨ΓŽΕΔΞ£ΠœΞ›Π™

πŸ‘πŸΌGood job UT, I enjoyed the game like always.

• ΡˆΞžΞ›α”–ΞžΔΏ

UИDΠ•Π―Π’ΠΠšΠ•Π―β‘₯β“Ή wrote:

Knowing that both mafia and police would shoot him on sight, Weasel decides to lie low a few miles outside of town until everything has blown over. Hoping that the townspeople come out on top, so he can later give them information in extange for his life.

πŸŒΏπŸ‘€πŸŒΏ

• Π¨ΓŽΕΔΞ£ΠœΞ›Π™

Yay!! Weasel survived to tell the next story!!

• ΡˆΞžΞ›α”–ΞžΔΏ

Π¨ΓŽΕΔΞ£ΠœΞ›Π™ wrote:

Yay!! Weasel survived to tell the next story!!

πŸ˜³πŸ’ŠπŸ˜±πŸ˜΅πŸ‘»

My grandkids will never hear the end of this story

• π—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—”π—‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Being a few months since the first mafia crisis of 2016, the town has made a quick recovery and weasel has been reaccepted as a citizen.
    "Attention everyone! I've got an announcement to make. I believe that I have already done my part by refounding the town and setting the stage for the future. With that said, I won't be seeking another term."
    Good luck to the next mayor πŸ‘‹πŸ»

Bump

Reply to this topic