Nick I want 5 points a day to watch a video

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Nick I want 5 points a day to watch a video
  • ❖Ðєă†ɧ ₩ĭṣʜ❖

Like in turf wars 5 points a day I want this bad keeps me logging in once a day to gain something without breaking my pocket.

• ℱüℕ6754

❖Ðєă†ɧ ₩ĭṣʜ❖ wrote:

Like in turf wars 5 points a day I want this bad keeps me logging in once a day to gain something without breaking my pocket.

Well , in turf wars it was 3 days for a hench, so i ink it should be 20 Tiberium a day

• SLiNKY

+10000000. 👍😁

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

fun6754 wrote:

❖Ðєă†ɧ ₩ĭṣʜ❖ wrote:

Well , in turf wars it was 3 days for a hench, so i ink it should be 20 Tiberium a day

+1

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

I want never gets

• ℱüℕ6754

YOU wrote:

❖Ðєă†ɧ ₩ĭṣʜ❖ wrote:

Or 30-33 because it was 3 days for 1 dollar of RP.

• Courier Six

20 tib seems appropriate to me. One point per video on crapjoy will not allow anyone to grow...

• 💫Mr Pussy💫

👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍

• Unknown

Reacher wrote:

20 tib seems appropriate to me. One point per video on crapjoy will not allow anyone to grow...

👆👆👆👆👆👍👍👍👍👍

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

👍👍👍

• Gii

Maybe 25? Since the cost of turf limit is 12 in TW and 60 here?

• 4nick8r

Watching a 30 second vid for 1 tib point works out to $1.20/hour since tib is about 1 cent apiece.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

MAŦ ƷX YΘ wrote:

fun6754 wrote:

❖Ðєă†ɧ ₩ĭṣʜ❖ wrote:

+1

+2

• Sebastian5367

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

MAŦ ƷX YΘ wrote:

fun6754 wrote:

❖Ðєă†ɧ ₩ĭṣʜ❖ wrote:

+1

+2

+3

• Jim Dirt

Wow. I need $800 a day plus expenses or I don't get out of bed...

• Femme Fatale

❖Ðєă†ɧ ₩ĭṣʜ❖ wrote:

+1

• c.

crapjoy sucks

• E=MC(Hammer)

Completely agree. The guaranteed 5 points a day was a game changer in a lot of ways. And as said before, here it should be more like 20-25.

• ❖Ðєă†ɧ ₩ĭṣʜ❖

Ya this game seems great but it looks like it just a money grabber.
    Things I like agents instead of mob which can be killed with c4 or taken if a turf is captured.
    Things I hate cost of workers and the fact that you can't hop around at a reasonable cost.

• [_DMahan_]

25 would be great, but 5 would be fine too. I'm frustrated trying to find and then watch videos that may or may not play, and then may or may not give a reward. This tap joy garbage needs to go away.

• ✰Ϯʜє Ηєɴʗʜϻʌɴ✰

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

I want never gets

Need?

• 👻⋆℟ꇎῃઙϮƎя⋆👻

Would be a wise thing to do to keep people playing GS.

It kept me logging on to TW.
    Since I'm not getting them anymore I'm a lot less active in TW. Can't even buy protection anymore once a week. Sucks.

• 👻⋆℟ꇎῃઙϮƎя⋆👻

You should start a topic in the suggestion forum Deathwish!
    Don't wanna steal your ⚡thunder⚡

• LexSuede

Well, I want to play this game but at the same time my wallet doesn't allow me to spend the cash. Some of you may say I'm greedy but I'm around for you to cap and dispute with. Anyway, so: at a decent rate I would love to be able to get some Tiberium for free. But the Tapjoy isn't so "joyable". I like the free video watch more.

• ℱüℕ6754

Btw, tapjoy tip. Go sign up on their website and do the download of it to your system. (Dont worry, it 100% clean of viruses) then you can download free games for a round 5 tib a piece. Just play them a bit and delete them.

• MR.RICKWAY

Unknown wrote:

Reacher wrote:

👆👆👆👆👆👍👍👍👍👍

I concur .

• gggccbhfxz

E=MC(Hammer) wrote:

Completely agree. The guaranteed 5 points a day was a game changer in a lot of ways. And as said before, here it should be more like 20-25.

Ha! Guaranteed! I haven't had mine in months

• 💫SugaDanio💫

Totally agree, people will bin it of if there isn't a free incentive in the game. They'll milk it for a few months whilst everyone sets up spending serious coin then introduce it later, he'd be shooting himself in the foot financially if he did it now.

Reply to this topic