Did your football team make it to the playoff?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Did your football team make it to the playoff?
  • ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Mine almost did..

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Panthers, yup. I have a feeling they'll manage to embarrass me before its all over.

• TΛ͒T

Unfortunately I'm an Eagles fan. On the bright side at least we fired our coach

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

Denver. Ugliest #1 sees in recent years....

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

NE. I'd be more confident if we were healthy.

• Redsox

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

Edelman's gonna be back, we're going to waltz right into the super bowl.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

I'd love a rematch of the 2004 Super Bowl. It would probably end the same way though. 😕

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Redsox wrote:

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

Edelman's gonna be back, we're going to waltz right into the super bowl.

It's not going to be that easy this season - but - if any coach in the NFL can do it with the personnel we have, BB is the one. #gopats #hoodiesrule

• Redsox

I'm just happy we don't have to play Pittsburg

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Wish we had a team. Every person in the state would go crazy over having a sport team... To bad "every person in the state" isn't a fan base large enough to float a football team. We had a baseball team years ago but it didn't survive financially. I guess I'll just get to work on professional snow caving😜
    Alaska problems

• The Archduke

My team made it. Unfortunately they play their toughest rival, the Steelers. Whodey!

• The Archduke

Redsox wrote:

I'm just happy we don't have to play Pittsburg

Lucky....

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

The Archduke wrote:

My team made it. Unfortunately they play their toughest rival, the Steelers. Whodey!

Here's to your boys beating Rape-lesburger and co. I'd love to see you all come to town in two weeks.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

My team is out. I will root for the Panthers now, but I predict Seattle will win.

• TΛ͒T

Newton really is superman. If they can play through the 4th quarter for once they will be Super Bowl champs.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

From a pure football fan perspective, I think PIT vs SEA/CAR would be a really good SB to watch.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

From a pure football fan perspective, I think PIT vs SEA/CAR would be a really good SB to watch.

Agreed. Id love to see Denver there but they(Peyton) always lose in the playoffs or don't show up for the Super Bowl at all. So pit has a good shot at it I think. A pit Cardinal rematch would be cool too.

• The Archduke

Please, enough of this Pitt talk!

• The Archduke

So what do you think the over under should be on the $ amount of fines for Sat nights' cin/pitt game should be? Last time I believe it was $160k (and could easily have been worse). I was there, it was a brawl.

• TΛ͒T

🏈Today begins the fun🏈

Reply to this topic